The Power of Advertising!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuntersue

Reaction score
I do Shellac, and am mad for Hollywood, which I wear all the time.

Masquerade is one of my least popular colours, I think I have used this once since the Shellac launch, so decided for a change I would wear it, mainly to use it up - I put it on on Monday and guess what? Every Shellac client has had the same colour since! EVERY SINGLE ONE! I now need to think about getting a new bottle!!!

I'm working at the moment on selling products, services etc that I don't usually. We all have out favourites, but there is always that stock that sits for weeks or months even, unused!

Am running a product of the month every month now, discounting products I don't use much to sell them. And making an effort to use them more in the salon!

Also been working on "selling" semi-permanent colours - again just because I usually just reach for the permanent but for osme clients their hair suits semi's etc.

Just about being aware of what and how you advertise! Well done Sue - thats money that was just sitting there without being noticed, and you have turned it into profit! Now change your Shellac to another colour!! :) xxx

As I always say ... If you want to sell it use it and wear it!!

Well done.

Kim - how are you? Not seen you on FB much?? All going well?? xxx

Funny that Masquerade, behind the French colours is one of our best sellers!

I'm excited today as my holiday retail is coming in along with the mini holiday solar oils so I will be in retail overdrive in the coming weeks!

Isn't that odd?

I'm rubbish at retailing, I never know how much to mark up by! are there any rules to it? x

I do Shellac, and am mad for Hollywood, which I wear all the time.

Masquerade is one of my least popular colours, I think I have used this once since the Shellac launch, so decided for a change I would wear it, mainly to use it up - I put it on on Monday and guess what? Every Shellac client has had the same colour since! EVERY SINGLE ONE! I now need to think about getting a new bottle!!!

I should do this with Fedora then....no-one has ever asked for it!!

Isn't that odd?

I'm rubbish at retailing, I never know how much to mark up by! are there any rules to it? x

The RRP for the SolarOil Pinkes/minis is £3.95 they sell like hot cakes! x

i never used to be a big fan of masquerade however had it on for the last two weeks and have had nothing but good comments about it. Will be a fab colour for autumn winter bearing in mind the wine colours are in this season. Well done hun sometimes seeing it on someone totally changes someones opinion on it. We sure are our best advert. :)

Sod it I'm selling a kid and buying Shellac! LOL

I need something people want :)

Latest posts

Back