The Salon Geek (Tabernackle) Bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
The salon Geek (Tabernackle) Bar is now open for business, come on in after a hard day at the salon, make yourself comfy, your first drink is free, by the way, dont forget to feed the jukebox :D

Ill have a jaeger bomb then! And a bit of blame it on the boogie to dance my cares away! :)

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

ooooh, don't mind if I do, I'll have a glass of properly chilled champagne in a proper chilled glass.

I am walking to the jukebox and do believe that I will put on ............

Here and now The Smiths.......its my ringtone also, so I apologise if I keep on checking my blackberry.

I've also bought a date, hope thats Ok? Please let me introduce the lust of my life (for the moment), Jason Statham.

I fancy some bar snacks, howabout some juicy olives to nibble on, none for hippy chick, she has Jason to nibble on!! :p

peanuts please but wash hands if go to the toilet :D dipping in my nut dish.... double baileys and ice then to wash the nuts down DOUBLE vodka diet coke, and Im putting tainted love on cheers XX

Excellent Andy, thank you for the invite. I've already had a couple at home so hold the taxi I'm on my way.

I'll feed the jukebox with a couple of coins. Now let me see, Kool and the Gang and a bit of David Essex please.

I'll let you choose the cocktails.

Bottoms up, as long as been waxed he he x

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Mmmm - large dry white wine, please... Pinot Grigio? Perfect! Oh, and some wasabi peas - nom nom nom...

Think I fancy a bit of Robbie Williams Rock DJ on the ol' juke box :)

Thanks, andy-wax, I think I'll have a gin & tonic, or TWO, with a twist of lime and listen to some cool 80's music. Ahhhhh...the good ol' days! :)

Well since you're buying it would be rude not to!
I'll have a large glass of chenin blanc please and a packet of dry roasted :D As for the tunes, we need a bit of Take That Never Forget! xo

OMG this place is fab a couple of baileys (coffee flavoured) cashew nuts and robbie williams mixed with david essex and a bit of aerosmith and my night is perfect lol.

Yey - Enjoyed our sing-a-long to Never Forget - good that we all know the arm movements too... :)

Just re stocking the bar & dont be late for work in the morning:), sorry have to turn the juke box down, we have had complaints of the noise:|

Hic, ssshh, likkle bit pished now, time for beddy byes, hic. Nun nite

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Night all - sleep well :) x

Lock in anyone?? One more tune, one more tune!.... lol xo :wink2:

Why not?
'And through it alllll...' *drunkenly waves arms (without spilling any wine)* :D xo

Good non-wine spilling skills!

'I'm lovin Angels instead....'

Knock knock...having one of 'those' days....is it to early for a tipple???!! :)

Latest posts

Back