The Salon Geek (Tabernackle) Bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o you're bringing me back. i used love madness. have all their records stored in a wardrobe!!

You can't beat it when your man is up there looking you straight in the eye playing in the band & singing 'it must be love' to you.

Here is a photo of Paul meeting Bedders (so the bass player of the tribute band Baggy Trousers (left) with the bass player of Madness (right)) when we went backstage at one of the Madness gigs.

Bedders.jpg

so freeking jealous.

Love the origin of your name .. so is it ok if I continue to call you Baggy then??

Rinn you've got good taste lovely ... you just have to tell me that you love Guns n Roses and you will be elevated to the highest cloud lol.

xx

Of course you can continue to call me Baggy :D:D:D

I think I'll be ordering a big mug of hot chocolate with sqirty cream on top for tonight, with a bit of meatloaf on the dukebox I think - get shot of some of my pent up frustration.

I've just been shopping with the for kids shoes :rolleyes::rolleyes: they can argue over the silliest of things I tell you.

I remember the days of shopping with children for shoes (or school uniforms) and I think you should have a little drop of whisky or brandy in with that hot chocolate lol.

Have a lovely week end xxxxx

I'll have a pint or two of some Stella and it'd be rude to turn some tequila shots down;) bob Marley-three little birds on the jukebox!:D

Mango Mojito, please. And keep 'em coming.

Scratch that last one! Apple juice and prawn cocktail crisps for the pregnant lady;)

Barman! I'd like the strongest thing you've got please! Having one of those days :( x

I'll have 2 bags of pork scratchings & a coke with no ice & a pint of Carlsberg for the hubby too please as bless him he's tagged along tonight, also can I have 2 50p pieces in my change for the juke box if I may... need to liven this place up a little.

:D xx

Make mine a double. I don't care what it is. Just make it a double.

And rather than drop a paper umbrella in it...could you just drop in Shemar Moore, instead?

A Huge flute of champagne please, I just conquered my fear of leaving the house!

A Huge flute of champagne please, I just conquered my fear of leaving the house!

I'll drink to that :hug: xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

That's impressive- a massive well done! Sadly no drinking for me tonight :-(

Ooh, can I have a blackcurrent vodka and lemonade please, a high backed winged chair beside a crackling fire, a bowl of nachos wth melted cheese and jalepenos and a bit of Amy Winehouse for the choons!!!

Just perfick!

:Love:

Ooh... Shemar Moore.... 😃

Latest posts

Back