The Salon Geek (Tabernackle) Bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill have anything as long as its large and vodka-ish!! :)

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

I'll have a large glass of pinot grigio please, been a funny old day!! xo

hi. i'll have a pint of carlsberg export please xx

Do you have the AA attached to the tabernacle Andy cause I think I may need it lol and I dont mean automobile association. Mines a double of anything that numbs the senses

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Wow, husband just stood me up to go out with the fellas. Not a happy camper right now. Andy, hit me up and make it a double...of anything!

Crap week for me , first week back since coming home from turkey on Sunday so I will have a piña colada please , heavy on the Bacardi x

I know this is an old thread but feel I need to visit The Salon (Tabernacle) Bar and order myself something long, stiff and remarkably strong.

One of those days!

Any ideas?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I know this is an old thread but feel I need to visit The Salon (Tabernacle) Bar and order myself something long, stiff and remarkably strong.

One of those days!

Any ideas?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Gin usually does the trick hun ;) xx

Can I have a Carling and lime please and a bit of Dirtbag by Wheatus on the Dukebox please.

Thank you Pinkprincess, will it make me boo lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Can I have a Carling and lime please and a bit of Dirtbag by Wheatus on the Dukebox please.

Ahh wheatus had it on today "tuuuunnne" x

Thank you Pinkprincess, will it make me boo lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

If it does then have another till you don't care lol xx

I would never take you to be a carling and lime chic, baggy x

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Ah I second you on one of those days my dear! I'll have a mixture of anything over 30% vol please. A large glass. Thank you x

as my PC is at Accident and Emergency (using one of my sons at the mo)........I need a stiff drink of anything - think I'll start with a large gin.....

I'm a pint of Carling & lime or top shelf girl.

Did quite enjoy a few bottles of Jaques in the summer too (a fruit cider) but to start a night it's usually a good old 'can o carling' with a slurp taken out before fillling it with lime :D

Top shelf favourites are Jack D & coke, peach schnaps & lemonade, Tia maria & coke, Voddy & coke (but not allowed too many of them as I go from stone cold sober to stupidly drunk VERY suddenly lol - that 1 drink just tips me from fine to stupidly drunk :o) & Malibu & milk.

Me with a can just to prove it lol:
Mevampedupwithcan.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very boring... I'll have a Sauvignon Blanc as per usual..but I'll stretch to Champagne if it's your round :) xx

Or, maybe, brandy and champagne?

toffee apple cider for me, several bottles please.x

Double double gin for me please with bitter lemon. What's that? No tall glasses left? It's quite fine Gordon's with a teat on will do after a week from hell :( xxxx

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Double double gin for me please with bitter lemon. What's that? No tall glasses left? It's quite fine Gordon's with a teat on will do after a week from hell :( xxxx

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

I've got some Bombay Sapphire hun, here have a glass ;) x

Latest posts

Back