The Secret Sacred Site of Nail Technology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe... memories. All I have to do is go to the last page in the news forum to take a trip down memory lane. I think I used to have some screen shots around of what the site used to look like. Ill have to dig them up.

This here is the first ever post. Made even before the message boards went live on January 9th.

Its funny to read the old news and see how the site morphed from a way for my mother to keep tabs on me to what it is today :)

hehe... memories. All I have to do is go to the last page in the news forum to take a trip down memory lane. I think I used to have some screen shots around of what the site used to look like. Ill have to dig them up.

This here is the first ever post. Made even before the message boards went live on January 9th.

Its funny to read the old news and see how the site morphed from a way for my mother to keep tabs on me to what it is today :)

you and cb now have me going down memory lane

heres my first post clicky here

and ive been looking at some other old posts too
i totally forgot that cb, cathie and i geeked by mistake at the nailympics....lol
clicky here lol!

Jess
xox

Since we are crawling down memory lane, here is the memberlist in order that people joined so you can really see the oldies (but goodies) :)

*edit* grrr... stupid SEO thing is screwing the link up.

Just go to the member list and click the Join Date link at the top of the column ;)

and ive been looking at some other old posts too
i totally forgot that cb, cathie and i geeked by mistake at the nailympics....lol
clicky here lol!

Jess
xox
That was so funny, we were mortified :hug:

:idea: Now the light goes on and I understand :wink2:

"I see said the blind man to the deaf dog" hahahahaha

Let me see if I get this straight, your mom used a website to keep tabs on you and keep you outta trouble? By keeping you busy with the site?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's INGENIOUS!
I'll have to remember that one when my girls reach "teenager-dom"
:twisted:

I miss our "tete - a - tete" sessions and the likes Clare (Oceana) by the way how's your dog's cough? x

I miss our "tete - a - tete" sessions and the likes Clare (Oceana) by the way how's your dog's cough? x

Aw didn't you hear? It coughed so badly it's teeth fell out and died of starvation :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

Wow, I am up there almost in 3rd position behind Sam and Samantha of the present day regular posters - Caroline (Crazy n Creative) is there too but she is just so busy these days that she doesnt post much.

Talk about in with the woodwork LOL.

Aw I signed up just after Ruthyyyyy :hug: I remember the quiet days of geekland, it's morphed into a cattle market now!! A nice one though ;)

NOOOOO it was the Breath Fresh Bonios that did it!...........she was allergic to the wheat and her dietician didn't check the ingredients list.

She is ok now thankfully, took 6 months of re hab and regression therapy and group counselling but she is doing fine now!

Now Zoe - please oh please can you do your male manicure tutorial for the geeks????

She is ok now thankfully, took 6 months of re hab and regression therapy and group counselling but she is doing fine now!

Thats what it took me after a few threads and posts on here back then. Lol!

Thats what it took me after a few threads and posts on here back then. Lol!

Zoe it is lovely to see you back :biggrin: I love the new look too.

Well running marian around to bingo left right and centre lell, makes you lose a few pounds. You should see David! plus living with a hairdresser helps. Lol!

even when i first came on here it was a helluva lot quieter!

Latest posts

Back