The Secret

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've loved how this has taken off and how so many have had positive things happen. I'm so grateful for the responses :)

Quick question.... Can you ask the Universe to help others?

Is this book any good Lila? Looks interesting. I like the idea of the experiments. It's like being able to prove it to yourself if you're not a firm 100% believer.

I'll give you a couple of examples of the experiments this book gets you to do.

One was to positively believe that someone would bring you a small gift within 48 hours, thought I'd put it to the test by saying I would receive flowers from my partner as he's only ever done that once in 4 years lol well I didn't get any from him, but his mum gave me a miniature potted rose in full bloom the following day! So I still got my flowers 😊

Another was to think of a colour car that you don't normally see, the idea is if you think of it you draw it into your life... I chose bright purple, thought you don't see many of those around here...well I now see them on every single car journey I make! To the point where it can actually annoy me lol a neighbour up the road bought a purple car the day after I did this so now see it everyday lol

All the experiments are brief, no longer than 48 hours to see a result, I must re-read them and start doing the rest 😊

One was to positively believe that someone would bring you a small gift within 48 hours, thought I'd put it to the test by saying I would receive flowers from my partner as he's only ever done that once in 4 years lol well I didn't get any from him, but his mum gave me a miniature potted rose in full bloom the following day! So I still got my flowers 😊

Another was to think of a colour car that you don't normally see, the idea is if you think of it you draw it into your life... I chose bright purple, thought you don't see many of those around here...well I now see them on every single car journey I make! To the point where it can actually annoy me lol a neighbour up the road bought a purple car the day after I did this so now see it everyday lol

All the experiments are brief, no longer than 48 hours to see a result, I must re-read them and start doing the rest 😊

I'm sold!! Ordering now :) xxx

My feeling is that these things could happen anyway but that you are just being made more consciously aware of them due to positive thinking. But im still getting the book to see if it can get me engaged by next year. Tgen I will really believe. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

My feeling is that these things could happen anyway but that you are just being made more consciously aware of them due to positive thinking. But im still getting the book to see if it can get me engaged by next year. Tgen I will really believe. X

Yeah I wonder if we just notice things more too, especially the thing with the purple cars, still odd tho that my neighbour then bought one - very big coincidence lol

Last year I wanted a new car, no way I could afford one, so I tried the positive thinking thing, imagining I was in a new car when driving etc mentioned a couple of times that I would love a nice little new one...in august last year my partner found and bought me a new black corsa, which I'd always wanted!! So I do believe there has to be more to it.

Would love to know if your positive thinking gets you engaged though 😊 I keep waiting for the day me and my partner buy a house together but still waiting.......lol

Yeah I wonder if we just notice things more too, especially the thing with the purple cars, still odd tho that my neighbour then bought one - very big coincidence lol

Last year I wanted a new car, no way I could afford one, so I tried the positive thinking thing, imagining I was in a new car when driving etc mentioned a couple of times that I would love a nice little new one...in august last year my partner found and bought me a new black corsa, which I'd always wanted!! So I do believe there has to be more to it.

Would love to know if your positive thinking gets you engaged though 😊 I keep waiting for the day me and my partner buy a house together but still waiting.......lol

Im totally getting a house and diamond this year. I know when I was in a bad place things just kept getting worse. Since I pulled myself out of it things are so much better, so there is definitely something to this positive thinking, I gave decided this book is just the thing for a little boost :D

Does anyone have the kindle version?
I was wondering if it's worth getting

I downloaded this book off google play yesterday and 80 odd pages in i'm sold.

The experiment about the feather had me believe straight away because i always asked my guardian angel to protect me in my daily life and believed i would be sent a white feather as proof my angel was there for me. I always always find tiny white feathers often in my car and i say thank you for it. If i can manifest a feather what else can i manifest? I am amazed by this entire book. I look at people i know and how thier thought processes go and realise they really are asking for what they get. My mate who always says "i cant get a decent fella" or "every man i know ***** on me" it happens to her everytime. Bless her. Shes labelled herself as unlucky in love and thats what she is. Im going to get her head into this book, she deserves a better time of it.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I've loved how this has taken off and how so many have had positive things happen. I'm so grateful for the responses :)

Quick question.... Can you ask the Universe to help others?

I dont see why not after reading what i have so far (the part about gratitude rocks) the other person has to believe things will turn around. Give them a good luck charm and a story about how it helped u. If they believe in it u can somehow help them perhaps? Just an idea.

I dont see why not after reading what i have so far (the part about gratitude rocks) the other person has to believe things will turn around. Give them a good luck charm and a story about how it helped u. If they believe in it u can somehow help them perhaps? Just an idea.

That's a great idea. Thank you :) xx

Nikki May, you and me both :) I will be asking the universe for a long awaited engagement!

Nikki May, you and me both :) I will be asking the universe for a long awaited engagement!

This is one challenge I am up for, lets get ourselves married. X

So. The people on the docufilm irritated me lol. Had to turn it off.
However....
I've been doing this positive thinking thing since I started reading this post and I think it's working. I've had a couple of things turn up unexpectedly.
I'm going to read the book and see how I get on with that x
Oh and lila sending hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

They do a daily teaching book too where your given little tasks in the morning to do to show you are grateful for what you have already! You have to be grateful for what you have before you receive more 😄
A little test write down 100 things your grateful for!

Some of you will get on with the task in hand and write down things like being grateful you can breath, see, hear etc

Some of you will say 100 things I can't think of that many, turn that negative thought into a positive one xx

This is one challenge I am up for, lets get ourselves married. X

Woo hoo. Dum dum de dum. Dum dum de dum..... Xx

I went looking for this today but no one had it. I guess I will order of amazon.

I'm a believer so totally excited to get this!

I went looking for this today but no one had it. I guess I will order of amazon.

I'm a believer so totally excited to get this!

I ordered it on iBooks on the app store, €8.99 :)

Latest posts

Back