The Secret

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well surgery is all over and done with, back at home finally.

All went really well and hopefully I will like the result, keeping positive through the whole thing has really helped (and also strong painkillers but shh ;))

Awh Nikki hope you are ok x

Im really fine just grumpy from insomnia lol. Im so glad all went well and excited and positive for your end result

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I have had a complete about turn on the secret. Everything was going great so I don't need it. Everytime I yawnor sneeze I think I'm being Negative and inviting illness in lol im not cut out for it. I have downloaded a book called the miracle morning, it's about the same principles but feels more pro active, you have little tasks like 21 days of no complaining, instead if saying I can't you find solutions, you spend 15 minutes a day writing what you want and your Goals and aims just generally being more positive. Just asking the universe and sitting back doesn't suit me.

Last edited:
I have started watching the film on YouTube, im going to be picking my ring and imaging it on my finger from now on :D

Haha I like your style I may just do the same!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I downloaded the Daily Teachings app and it's helping me to remember to keep positive and asking for what I want.

How's everyone getting on? Xx

My E2 book has just come but need to now get in the mood to read x x

My E2 book has just come but need to now get in the mood to read x x

Same here. I downloaded it onto my kindle but still to read it. I WILL read it this week :) xx

So excited...chatting to my other half earlier and he's given me the go ahead to check out a particular venue for our wedding!

Baby steps, as it's not a formal proposal, but I am like this -> :D

I've just had a quick look at a few pages of the secret looks all very promising and good stuff, going through a frustrating time just now so I'm hopeful that this will help :) sounds great and I think doing this just encourages positivity and good things. Surely if you end up just thinking happy thoughts constantly it's going to happen?? Lol here's to hoping!

I love love love the secret. I first read it a few years ago at Uni. Law of attraction is an amazing concept. A little OTT but the fundamentals are for good karma. love it. I'm big on yoga which is why I meditate and always try to see a positive in a struggle or a negative situation. It's either a blessing or a lesson.

also totally love Eat Pray Love the book and the film! so positive and inspiring! makes me want to meet the "medicine man" anyone got a spare grand for me to get myself to Bali? lol

x HelloSORRISO x

I love love love the secret. I first read it a few years ago at Uni. Law of attraction is an amazing concept. A little OTT but the fundamentals are for good karma. love it. I'm big on yoga which is why I meditate and always try to see a positive in a struggle or a negative situation. It's either a blessing or a lesson.

also totally love Eat Pray Love the book and the film! so positive and inspiring! makes me want to meet the "medicine man" anyone got a spare grand for me to get myself to Bali? lol

x HelloSORRISO x

You should have a look at eckhart tolle!! Amazing xxx

x HelloSORRISO x

You should have a look at eckhart tolle!! Amazing xxx

A little slow on the up keep, but my copy of 'The secret' has arrived today!

Cant wait to get in to bed & read it.

Xx

You ALL need to read "Shift Happens" by Robert Holden! My goodness what a breath of fresh air that book is. love it!

x HelloSORRISO x

I'm reading 'Ask and it is given' by Esther and jerry hicks

Very nice reading!

Latest posts

Back