The Secret

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used my positive thinking and got a call saying I can have my surgery on friday coming if all ok with my heart tomorrow, I'm keeping this thinking and just saying in my head "it will all work out this time" and it seems to be!

My problem is being too afraid to get my hopes up!

Good luck xx

Is it not a case of writing down what you want ?

If so then it really has worked for me :) :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it not a case of writing down what you want ?

If so then it really has worked for me :) :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

You also have to visualise it, but just the end result, no thinking about how it will happen because the universe will start to realign itself and rather than thinking I don't want debt. Which invites debt in you think I want wealth. But you have to be specific. I got up today imagined my ring on my finger then said thank for all im grateful for. I made a vision board.of what I want too. :D

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Yaaaaay positivity works!

Heart scans all perfect (bit fast but mostly nerves) and all booked in for friday morning for surgery! :D x

Heart scans all perfect (bit fast but mostly nerves) and all booked in for friday morning for surgery! :D x

Ah Sarah I'm so pleased for you, good luck for Friday petal xx

Brilliant. So happy for you. X

I have the Secret and the Power books,
I love them, the secret yells you what it's all about and The Power give you a better insight on how to apply it...

Go for it, but be careful what you wish for, concentrate on what you DO want, not what you don't! Think you already have it, or you'll continue to just want it :)

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been doing it with parking spaces at college. I have got the best spaces these last two days. I also had an old hairdressing client who moved on when i took time out book in this week she also booked waxing, then her mum booked in too. I've had an old friend get back in contact too and my mum helped me out with some advice on small finance problems too! I feel so much more positive and it only spurs me on more. Just making sure i notice the simple pleasures and not dwelling on the negatives is really helping :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so pleased to read this. Lovely. Like you, I've been focusing on the blessings rather than negatives and I already feel so much better :) xx

I was chatting to my friend in Australia today and she said so are you guys getting married and rather than my usual negative answers I just said yes we are :D

Delighted for you :) xx

I was chatting to my friend in Australia today and she said so are you guys getting married and rather than my usual negative answers I just said yes we are :D

Whoop whoop. Quite right - you are!! I was checking out venues online yesterday :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398892583.548504.jpg

I asked the universe for more paying clients and this month has been my busiest yet, I am definately a believer :) x

I was talking to a client the other day about a film id seen ages ago and how good it was. I really wanted to watch it but didn't have it on DVD or anything. We were chatting about the ending and how emotional it was, I literally felt the emotion while talking and felt like I didn't even need to watch it anymore as I'd gained the happiness I'd get from watching it by just talking. WelI only got home and my mum had been cleaning out the loft and found a load of DVDs that belonged to my cousin, yep it was there. Now it's everywhere, sky movies, netflix..

Easily pleased 👍

Remember to feel good 😄

Ahh thanks guys!

Just goes to show doesnt it, really does make you feel better to straightaway think of everything as being all ok and that everything will work itself out in the end. The amount of weird signs I have gotten this week is creepy!

Shows everything happens for a reason! Xx

Ahh thanks guys!

Just goes to show doesnt it, really does make you feel better to straightaway think of everything as being all ok and that everything will work itself out in the end. The amount of weird signs I have gotten this week is creepy!

Shows everything happens for a reason! Xx

Before my surgery I had a goodbye party for my lesion it was a fun happy party and I asked everyone to pray and be positive, I didn't want anyone sitting around worrying as I felt that would put negative energy into the universe I was really strict about it, and all my friends and family etc posted positive happy statuses and tweets and my surgery went quicker than expected abd was much easier than expected. On the other hand my FIL had major surgery and his whole family sat around crying and worrying and he had major complications. X

Before my surgery I had a goodbye party for my lesion it was a fun happy party and I asked everyone to pray and be positive, I didn't want anyone sitting around worrying as I felt that would put negative energy into the universe I was really strict about it, and all my friends and family etc posted positive happy statuses and tweets and my surgery went quicker than expected abd was much easier than expected. On the other hand my FIL had major surgery and his whole family sat around crying and worrying and he had major complications. X

Sending bucket fulls of positivity and well wishes your way Vixx, you really an inspiration xx

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I spent this week not complaining about being tired, not thinking about being tired not talking about being, I have been happy and positive at all times with no complaning, I asked the universe for lots of lovely sleep and im still haunted by insomnia , if your bodies broke your bodies broke

My NS prescribed me melatonin and the hospital pharmacy was shut and no other pharmacy can prescribe from the hospitals prescription and that feels like the universe working against me ggrr

Well surgery is all over and done with, back at home finally.

All went really well and hopefully I will like the result, keeping positive through the whole thing has really helped (and also strong painkillers but shh ;))

Awh Nikki hope you are ok x

Latest posts

Back