The Secret

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thing; so why doesn't everyone just ask to win the lottery? Or for the winning numbers?x

It's not just asking and it'll happen and it's not just wishful thinking. When it says you are the creator of your universe that basically means you're the creator of what you can do/have in your life. Most people say ooh I'd love to win the lottery, but don't even buy a ticket. The creation process is a lot more than just positive thinking. Positivity just keeps you on a positive frequency.

It's not just asking and it'll happen and it's not just wishful thinking. When it says you are the creator of your universe that basically means you're the creator of what you can do/have in your life. Most people say ooh I'd love to win the lottery, but don't even buy a ticket. The creation process is a lot more than just positive thinking. Positivity just keeps you on a positive frequency.

I've been consciously thankful for everything I have since starting (feel much happier already!) and imagining myself with the things I want in my life. Is that right? Xx

I agree. I think its dangerous to infer that thinking a certain way can either cure or predispose you to illness. My genetic disease is certainly not brought on by thinking one way or another. My little toddler niece also has the disease and is awaiting a liver transplant, she is an innocent little child. Nothing whatsoever to do with "creating our own universe".

There is a claim in the book that a user of the secret had bad eyesight and within 3 days she wished it back to perfection. Thats something i find completely unrealistic! I am very short sighted and its degenerative, in a few years time i could be registered blind, no amount of wishing and hoping is going to stop that im sure. Its the only part of the book i dont agree with. Nobody asks to be ill. Subconciously or not. I hope your niece has her transplant and is better soon. X

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been consciously thankful for everything I have since starting (feel much happier already!) and imagining myself with the things I want in my life. Is that right? Xx

And take action 😊 don't just sit around waiting for it to happen. Xx

I have started watching the film on YouTube, im going to be picking my ring and imaging it on my finger from now on :D

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I have started watching the film on YouTube, im going to be picking my ring and imaging it on my finger from now on :D

You go girl :D xx

I decided to write 100 things I'm grateful for last night. I did it without struggling. 100 seems a lot but it's easy! I'm going to watch on you tube too.

I decided to write 100 things I'm grateful for last night. I did it without struggling. 100 seems a lot but it's easy! I'm going to watch on you tube too.

Im going to do this now

Nikki it sounds like you could have written the book, you are so positive on your posts, :) xx

Well my 48 hrs for the unexpected blessing experiment has been and gone ... Nothing 😔

This is the second time I've done this one with no results yet the others I've tried worked. Would love to know if anyone else tries it and has success!

So I am half way through the film and I decided to go stick the dinner on. When I got down stairs I realised the dishwasher needed emptying but the OH was going to the gym so I asked please can he just come down and I can ask for his help, never thinking it would happen as he was off to the gym. I started preparing dinner and he only appeared in the door saying he's going to the gym tomorrow instead the he not only helped but completely emptied the dishwasher for me. My other thought is this whenever someone asks me how my recovery is going I say great I'm just tired and I constantly complain about tiredness and fatigue inviting in all that tiredness well no longer. I'm just going to say its going really great. I have also asked for a goodnights sleep and I am really looking forward to waking up refreshed :green:

I love this!! Would love to see a photo of the bling :) x

Well my 48 hrs for the unexpected blessing experiment has been and gone ... Nothing 😔

This is the second time I've done this one with no results yet the others I've tried worked. Would love to know if anyone else tries it and has success!

What would you define as an unexpected blessing? Xx

I'll let you no hopefully my book will turn up the next day or so xx

I've been doing it with parking spaces at college. I have got the best spaces these last two days. I also had an old hairdressing client who moved on when i took time out book in this week she also booked waxing, then her mum booked in too. I've had an old friend get back in contact too and my mum helped me out with some advice on small finance problems too! I feel so much more positive and it only spurs me on more. Just making sure i notice the simple pleasures and not dwelling on the negatives is really helping :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll let you no hopefully my book will turn up the next day or so xx

Just ask for it to hurry up honey :D

What would you define as an unexpected blessing? Xx

According to the book it can be anything big or small, but it has to be positive, unexpected and obvious.

However, I might have received it tonight! My son dropped his tablet in the bath last week (don't ask!!) and it was very damaged, showing everything in mirror effect. I dried it out for a few day and still no change. Left it on the side and tonight I decided to plug it in and give it one last try before binning it. I said a prayer, gave some positive thoughts and in it turned working perfectly!!!!!!!

Used my positive thinking and got a call saying I can have my surgery on friday coming if all ok with my heart tomorrow, I'm keeping this thinking and just saying in my head "it will all work out this time" and it seems to be!

My problem is being too afraid to get my hopes up!

I have bought this book 4 times now and each one I have given it away because I thought the person I've given it to has needed it and it has made a real difference.If you are in a situation wher you need a boost in confidence and direction it really helps.If you don't really need it and you are not looking for inspiration you will read it in a different way.

Latest posts

Back