The Sweet Hearts are Racing for LIFE on Sunday the 1st of July

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the team ... They are all beautiful ! If you don't know who you are speaking to on the telephone then here they are in all their glory. Sweet Hearts every one.

picture.php

Good luck with the run girls. X :)

Dear All -
I would just like to thank ALL of you who donated to The Sweet Hearts for their Race for Life fun/run day yesterday. Everyone had a great time and we have raised £1815 so far - 90% of the £2000 target. You are all LOVES for donating no matter how big or small every little bit counts!! Thank you Thank you Thank you xoxox

:Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing the race, most people know someone who has cancer, or someone who has died. One of my friends passed away in April because of it. She was a year older than me. So as I said...A big THANK YOU from us xx :hug: xx

Congratulations, what a fantastic amount of money you have raised. You should all be very proud.

Well done team Is it too late to donate? I seem to have missed this thread before now :o

Last edited:
Well done team Is it too late to donate? I seem to have missed this thread before now :o

The page still seems to be open so I dont see why not.

Well done Sweet Hearts. I have only just seen this thread but better late than never....have just made my donation.

H xxx

Thank you so very much ... It is never too late!! :hug:

Sorry it's late, but all done xxx

Done.

Such a worthy cause - well done girls x

Glad I saw this in the nail geek forum as don't read the chit chat one!

Last edited:
Thank you Nicki and TLC ... Im sure we will reach the foal in just a few days now. xx

I'm sure she means the GOAL - I saw no horses along the way :D:D:lick::lick:

Again my thanks, love & respect to you all :Love::Love:

Latest posts

Back