The Sweets!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Geek said:
Ahh Nikki I do remember that - we could have named the Bambino Radical or something equally ridiculous :rolleyes: had you decided to go into labour on the stand!! I am assuming he/she is on their way to being 4??? wow how time flies!! :eek: Look forward to the next time we meet! ;)
Hi Samantha,

Thought you would remember!!!!! The bambino was another girl (3rd!!!) and is named 'Flawless' NO...seriously!!! she is called Grace and will be 3 on the 23rd!!!! Yes time flies...my baby isn't a baby any more :cry: :cry: !!!! Grace is totally into her nails you will be pleased to know.....I have painted them THREE times today!!!!!! :lol:

Sorry peeps for going a bit off thread!!!!

Nikki said:
she is called Grace and will be 3 on the 23rd!!!!
LOVE the name Grace!!!!:cool:

oh wow if I turned round and kevin costner was stood behind me ...I would probably have heart failure lol...i would offer him my business card and hope (yer right) he would want a manicure..well you can always hope LOLOLOL and then at least i could always say kevin costner had my number :lol:

Latest posts

Back