The Sweets!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Well, I've had an eventful week so far!

I had my one-to-one yesterday with Shona in Leeds. She was excellent and I learned a lot, which was really pleasing and well worth the money! It even converted one of my Customers from Natural Almond Nails to Square Forever French!

Then as I was leaving I saw Samuel typing away, working hard at his computer. (Didn't say Hi though! Sorry :rolleyes: )

Today I popped down to OSNS Leeds and I met Samantha for the first time ever! I can't belive I have been going there for 1 and a half years and it has taken me this long!

She looked fantastic, very beautiful!

And you should see her nails! WOW! She had just had them done and I have to say they were unbelievably stunning!

She is sooooo nice, I was more star stuck after meeting her than my sister is at the moment! And she has just met Sheryl Crow and Kevin Costner! :)

They are truly the nicest couple I think people could ever meet!

You should have leaned in and said Hi! (Actually I can't think for the life of me how you even saw me as my desk is piled high with papers at the moment!)

Mrs Geek is a babe and a star. She is also the most grounded person you will ever meet.

Thanks for the 'sweet' post ;)

Thats our Samantha.............. cool chick too.................and yes a real babe xxxxx
But the sweetest are the geeklings xxxxx now they are cute boys xxxxx

Victoria - I ran back inside the OSNS to ask Denise who you were - I KNEW YOU MUST BE A GEEK but just wasn't sure who!! It was so lovely to meet you - kind-of!!! I love my nails - good old Di with Moxie - she was on a winner today!! Make sure we use each others names next time!!! As for beautiful - thank you but I am seriuosly wondering where you hid your white stick ;) I had been in a 4 hour Board Meeting and must have looked all shiny and gross - thank you for the compliment though and I loved the pink bag!!! :D

Mrs Geek said:
Victoria - I ran back inside the OSNS to ask Denise who you were - I KNEW YOU MUST BE A GEEK but just wasn't sure who!! It was so lovely to meet you - kind-of!!! I love my nails - good old Di with Moxie - she was on a winner today!! Make sure we use each others names next time!!! As for beautiful - thank you but I am seriuosly wondering where you hid your white stick ;) I had been in a 4 hour Board Meeting and must have looked all shiny and gross - thank you for the compliment though and I loved the pink bag!!! :D
btw - tell us about the Kevin Costner (;) ) and Sheryl Crow thing - you know I love celeb gossip!!!

I have yet to meet Samantha, but have had the pleasure in meeting Sam at Excel. It was so good to say hi to you and meet somone who is very professional but so down to earth and willing to chat despite it being your fag break outside the Excel hall.

You are one lucky lady Samantha, Sam is a darling and i love his accent. His pics do not do him justice, he almost reminded me of A better looking Nicholas Cage..... what do you reckon??

talented talons said:
His pics do not do him justice, he almost reminded me of A better looking Nicholas Cage..... what do you reckon??

:eek: :eek: Maybe when he was in Raising Arizona! :) :)

Thanks for the nice words. It was a pleasure to meet you guys.
RaisingArizona2.jpeg

well guys i have never had the chance to meet Sam or Samantha and when i do (you had both better be there when i do my masters!!!) i will have my digi cam at the ready! Me in the middle please.......and it will take pride of place in my portfolio.........my claim to fame!!!!

OH WOW who mentioned kevin Costner...YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..u should ask my family how mad I have always been about him! :D OOOOOOOOOOO YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lol

The Nail Geek said:

Thanks for the nice words. It was a pleasure to meet you guys.
RaisingArizona2.jpeg

lol - is that how your prefered method of transport then :D

talented talons said:
had the pleasure in meeting Sam at Excel despite it being your fag break outside the Excel hall.
Ha Ha .... BUSTED!!!!!

talented talons said:
had the pleasure in meeting Sam at Excel despite it being your fag break outside the Excel hall.
Ha Ha .... BUSTED!!!!!
Samuel was BUSTED - not me!!!! :eek:

[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]“[/font]
Originally Posted by talented talons
had the pleasure in meeting Sam at Excel despite it being your fag break outside the Excel hall. [font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]”[/font]
[font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]“[/font]
Ha Ha .... BUSTED!!!!! [font=Times New Roman, Times, serif]”[/font]
Samuel was BUSTED - not me!!!! :eek:

How funny is this.....
It wasn't me Mum........HONEST

Not making fun but it does remind me of someone I know.............ME

I agree that the 'Sweets' are lovely!!

I remember meeting Samantha 3 years ago at Excel and she almost had a kitten.... as I was 9 months pregnant at the time and she was very concerned that I was going to give birth on the Creative stand!!!!!!! :lol: (Needless to say I didn't.....I lasted another 2 weeks!!!) Missed you at Excel this year Samantha!

Oops hope i didn't get anyone into trouble saying that Sam not Samantha was having a fag break....:eek:

My next show will be the Excel one in 2005, hope to meet you there Samantha.

Nikki said:
I remember meeting Samantha 3 years ago at Excel and she almost had a kitten.... as I was 9 months pregnant at the time and she was very concerned that I was going to give birth on the Creative stand!!!!!!!
Ahh Nikki I do remember that - we could have named the Bambino Radical or something equally ridiculous :rolleyes: had you decided to go into labour on the stand!! I am assuming he/she is on their way to being 4??? wow how time flies!! :eek: Look forward to the next time we meet! ;)

talented talons said:
Oops hope i didn't get anyone into trouble saying that Sam not Samantha was having a fag break....:eek:

My next show will be the Excel one in 2005, hope to meet you there Samantha.
Classic that the Geek was busted!:D Look forward to meeting you too Talented Talons!

The Nail Geek said:

RaisingArizona2.jpeg
When it was said that you looked like Nick Cage, Sam ..I thought .. definately not!
Then you put this pic up and suddenly its a definately maybe :lol:

RaisingArizona2.jpeg

I just thought... :?:

The guys at Quality Control must be working hard and used Sam as a ginea pig for the new moxie!

Looks like it passed ! :lol:

Mrs Geek said:

Thank You, its my favourite! :biggrin:

And Sam I know I should have said Hi but you looked so hard at work, I did have to look twice though to check it was you behind the papers! :biggrin:

NOW FOR CELEB GOSSIP!

My 2 Aunties live in America, one in Atlanta and the other in Aspen. My sister has flew out to stay with each of them for 3 weeks. The first week and a half in Atlanta was slightly boring for her, but then she went to Aspen.

My Auntie Angela had got her tickets for the Sheryl Crow concert, VIP tickets to the Party afterwards and a Backstage pass.

Marie has loved Sheryl Crow for years so was in her element! She went back stage and had to wait in the que to get her autograph. She forgot a pen so asked the security guard if she could lend his. When she turned around she found that KEVIN COSTNER was standing right behind her!

He was surronded by security guards and apparently didn't look too happy, kind of like he wanted to be left alone. She just smiled at him and turned around because she didn't want to ask for his autograph in case he got her thrown out! :)

Then when she finally got to the front of the que Sheryl was leaving, so my sister shouted her and said "Sheryl can you please sign my programme because I've come all the way from England" Sheryl turned around smiled at her, gave her a hug and signed her programme, they even got to have a little chat!

When she had gone my Sister gave the pen back to the Security guard and burst into tears! :biggrin: So he gave her a huge cuddle and was laughing.

Apparently she was so overwhelmed she just couldnt stop crying! Bless her! :lol: She is such a softie, but how lucky! Im ever so slighlty green with envy! :green:

Latest posts

Back