The TS50

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Tan

Reaction score
Morning Geeks. After reading a lot of posts on here I think I have now decided to get a TS50. Is this the best way to go. Could anyone tell me how noisey heavy and big they are please? Not sure where to get one from yet? Going to Google and see if there are any offers on? Are you pleased with the results you're getting using this machine. Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for your answers ;-)

Morning fellow geek :)

I have the TS50 and I love it! I bought miine from Nouvatan - they were extremely helpful and it came next day delivery. They are always on hand to answer any queries you have. The machine is quite lightweight and the noise I would say is slightly less than a vacuum cleaner - I am very pleased with the results, my clients are absolutely thrilled with their tans. It is a workhorse of a machine which is why I went for it - just keeps on going! Very easy to clean too!

Best of luck with your purchase

xx

Hi, we use the TS50 on both our training courses and for resale. This was after testing the equivalent Maximist and Piggy and getting feedback

Last edited:
Morning Geeks. After reading a lot of posts on here I think I have now decided to get a TS50. Is this the best way to go. Could anyone tell me how noisey heavy and big they are please? Not sure where to get one from yet? Going to Google and see if there are any offers on? Are you pleased with the results you're getting using this machine. Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for your answers ;-)

They are Not heavy at all and very easy to use and maintain. Great machine and very reliable but look for the newest model with the quick connector hose as it makes a difference !

Hi, we use the TS50 on both our training courses and for resale. This was after testing the equivalent Maximist and Piggy and getting feedback

How noisy and heavy are they Jane?:D

They are great machines. Very similar to the maximist but an updated gun. Not heavy, no noisier than the other machines.

well no noisier or heavier than any other but the spray gun was better than the piggy and the "engine" sturdier than the Maximist..but just our opinion. Also the back-up from the UK Company is excellent

They are great machines. Very similar to the maximist but an updated gun. Not heavy, no noisier than the other machines.

Straight from the mouth of one of our trainers :D (Disclaimer we have NO affiliation with Earlex, we are not paid by Earlex LOL just a case of trial and error)

Latest posts

Back