The ultimate hair rescue products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alterna caviar clinical, excellent for encouraging healthier hair growth after extensions! Pricey but well worth it xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Looks good but I have thick hair as it is and I dont want it any thicker :/ xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Tbh I think you will be set with all the stuff you have already, the neat argan oil will wow you it melts in and is amazing for hair and skin. Also, if you arent already, switch to a sulfate free shampoo, no point undoing all the work of the conditioners if youre using sulfates. I use the affinage white ice moisture one and its nice and gentle but cleans well.

Thank you :) ive got pure argan oil after seeing a recommendation on here and I love it! Xx

I love the macadamia oil spray its really light weight so you can use plenty and never gets greasy, makes hair feel like silk. One of my clients hair has improved so much since shes been using it.
also kpak deep pen reconstructor x

Thank you :) ive got pure argan oil after seeing a recommendation on here and I love it! Xx

Haha yeah i think it was me. It is amazing though its the only product that can make my hands feel better after having them in water too much.

Latest posts

Back