The ultimate poll - Should sprouts go in room 101? (BTW the answer is YES!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should sprouts stay or go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nz012.jpg

Mmmmmmmm...love me sprouts, especially with bread sauce !!.....and i love the little bit you find later on stuck in ya teeth....its like you get to enjoy it all over again.

WONDER WHAT THERE LIKE COVERED IN CHOCOLATE !!!

:eek: CHOCOLATE AND ICKLE BABY CABBAGES OMG FANTASTIC :eek:

6a00c2252a929ff21900cd970f94414cd5-320pi

This one's for everyone who detests sprouts!!!

is this picture a bit of a turn on??? :lol:
if only I could add the smell...

How many of you sprout mutants are there?!?
They are evil and disgusting, food of the devil.
(Sassy, is there any way we can vote twice, you mods have the power!)

How many of you sprout mutants are there?!?
They are evil and disgusting, food of the devil.
(Sassy, is there any way we can vote twice, you mods have the power!)

Noooo!!! That's cheating!!!

Is that the only way you can win????

GET RID OF THE HORRIBLE LITTLE GREEN BALLS WITH THEIR PUNGENT SMELL AND TASTE TO MATCH

How can you Sassy, of course the sprouts should stay, you should be ashamed of yourself,

Sunday lunch and Christmas dinner would not be the same without them

UP WITH THE SPROUTS!

KEEP OUR SPROUTS

I've got an idea, let's all move to Lellipop land, there'd be no sprouts there, or we can all go to Sassy's, Noodle's or my place. Sprout free zones.:green:

I've got an idea, let's all move to Lellipop land, there'd be no sprouts there, or we can all go to Sassy's, Noodle's or my place. Sprout free zones.:green:

Yes lellipop land is sprout free :)

but I live two minutes from Sassy...

so I could hop into my Master Zarg Sproutmobile...laden with pans of pungent ickle baby cabbages...

YOU WILL NEVER OUTRUN THE SPROUT...NEVER..EVER..:twisted::twisted::twisted:

OMG it's worse than I thought, Zarg the thunderer has already infiltrated the planet. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES YOU SPROUT LOVERS HE'S GONNA GET YOU!

Attachments

• zarg.jpg
    zarg.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 27
OMG Sass, it's serious.
I always knew it would actually be the sprouts that brought about the downfall of this planet, and not just because of the emissions.:eek:

How can you stinky sprout trumpers actually defend yourselves and your green gasses?:eek::lol:

Yeah it's all those parping sprout eaters that raise the carbon emmissions and are killing the cutey wutey polar bears. You must resist the green blobs and save your planet!

STS members are in the lead YAY

We will be victorious:green::green::green:

STS members are in the lead YAY

We will be victorious:green::green::green:

Won't make any difference when you've been transported to Mars ... and then who am I going to choose to be my chief bridesmaid and convince them that a tight lilac satin number with big puffy sleeves AND feathers looks really hot!?

Remember she who laughs last laughs longest! You may have won the battle but we will win the war!

Won't make any difference when you've been transported to Mars ... and then who am I going to choose to be my chief bridesmaid and convince them that a tight lilac satin number with big puffy sleeves AND feathers looks really hot!?

Remember she who laughs last laughs longest! You may have won the battle but we will win the war!

Bugger, that lilac satin is haunting me:green::green::green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back