The ultimate poll - Should sprouts go in room 101? (BTW the answer is YES!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should sprouts stay or go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Sass, no can do, I LURVE SPROUTS, especially with mint sauce on them :lick::lick::lick:

Sorry Sass but they have to stay, they are just too darn nice to get rid of.:lol:

OMG it's worse than I thought, Zarg the thunderer has already infiltrated the planet. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES YOU SPROUT LOVERS HE'S GONNA GET YOU!

Now that picture is so funny, I can't believe you have scoured the net and found that...I can't stop laughing...a little pee will escape...

Now that picture is so funny, I can't believe you have scoured the net and found that...I can't stop laughing...a little pee will escape...

I cracked up when I saw it too! Blimey first sprouts, now escaping peas, you're a one woman vegetable!

I cracked up when I saw it too! Blimey first sprouts, now escaping peas, you're a one woman vegetable!
:lol::lol::lol: Is the rain affecting your brains over there :lol::lol::lol: You are all bonkers today.

Oh my god what is going on here, I have one day away from geekdom and on my return it has all changed......its gone all blue and I now have a "blog" instead of a journal (which sounds quite cool and trendy I think!!)
but worst of all we have been invaded by SPROUT LOVERS:eek:

They must be transported out of here asap............to pluto, Mars is not far enough away to protect us from the orrible pong!!!!

didn't realise my double meaning there lmao...:lol:

SAVE THE ICKLE PEA TOO

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• Sprouts.jpg
    Sprouts.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 47
Look we need to help stop the greenhouse gases.

Attachments

• fart.jpg
    fart.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 33
Now come on Tricky you know they make you fart :eek:

YEP AND FARTING MAKES ME LAUGH :lol: Got to get the other half back some how

One minute you think you have a cute ickle baby cabbage and next thing it's

Attachments

• evil sprout.jpg
    evil sprout.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 25
Well thats the dinner prepared, sprout soup followed by roast beef with tons of sprouts of course and of course sprout ice-cream for dessert :lol::lol:

Just incase you haven't noticed Sass, you are loosing :lol: atm sprouts are here to stay!

Well thats the dinner prepared, sprout soup followed by roast beef with tons of sprouts of course and of course sprout ice-cream for dessert :lol::lol:

oh sounds perfect can i come along :)

...and the weather forecast for Scotland today is ....

WINDY!!!

oh sounds perfect can i come along :)

Eliza Dolittle will be confused now, cos if you eat that lot then in 'ertford 'Ereford and 'Ampshire 'urricanes will certainly 'appen!

...and the weather forecast for Scotland today is ....

WINDY!!!

lol i won't bother doing my hair for dinner then :) starting to get a little peckish

Is it ready yet :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back