The ultimate poll - Should sprouts go in room 101? (BTW the answer is YES!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should sprouts stay or go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i won't bother doing my hair for dinner then :) starting to get a little peckish

Is it ready yet :hug:

Almost ready, just got to set the table and plug in the air freshners :lol::lol:

Sass we need to start unleashing the master plan that will put the wind up them :green:

6a00c2252a929ff21900cd970f94414cd5-320pi

Sass we need to start unleashing the master plan that will put the wind up them :green:

Well with the amount of wind they will be creating they will blow their way to Mars!

Even small children are smart enough to realise that sprouts need destroying!:lol:
Brussel Sprout Gifts

I have just spotted one of them in the area :eek:
Sprout-717987.jpg

Yes but - there is living proof that OUR HEALTH would be so much better by eating a few sprouts each week!:

Brussels sprouts are an excellent source of vitamin C, the body's primary water-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin C supports immune function and the manufacture of collagen, a protein that forms the ground substance of body structures including the skin, connective tissue, cartilage, and tendons. (WHFoods: Brussels sprouts)
Thats why us sprout eating members of the STS are so beautiful and young looking! :lol:

Yes but - there is living proof that OUR HEALTH would be so much better by eating a few sprouts each week!:

Thats why us sprout eating members of the STS are so beautiful and young looking! :lol:

And smell like **** :lol:

Whats the difference between a sprout and a bogey?

Children will eat bogeys!!! :green::green:

I will support this comment and sujest all young looking sprout lovers vote now :lol:

well I have done my lengths...

and due to my windy botty....

I did them in RECORD TIME

Good lord, it's started, the brainwashing has really started.
This poor woman loves them so much, she's even decorating herself with them, like some bizarre Zargian ritual.:eek::Scared::Scared:
YouTube - Sprout Jewellery Workshop

Now this is how a woman should peel her sprouts!

Attachments

• sprouts.jpg
    sprouts.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 55
I bet the search engines are wondering what the hell all this mania with sprouts is :eek:

The pictures and YouTube clips are so funny...

I just want to say...even though this is supposed to be a forum for the beauty/nail/hair industry.... it has been nice to have a lovely fun day with a topic as simple as brussel sprouts.

Thanks everyone... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back