The very best fast drying topcoat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzieq

Reaction score
Currently use either one of the Orly top coats or Seche Vite but we still have cients wiating for nails to dry after 10 minuts.
Firstly, how long before your clients are ready to leave with dry nails
Secondly, which is the top coat you would recommend?

Thanks all

I love CND's Air Dry. It's the best I've ever used! :)

Currently use either one of the Orly top coats or Seche Vite but we still have cients wiating for nails to dry after 10 minuts.
Firstly, how long before your clients are ready to leave with dry nails
Secondly, which is the top coat you would recommend?

Thanks all
Hi,
seche vite is one of the fastest drying topcoat ive used, or china glaze fast forward is great too, if you have a uv lamp there is also seche vite ultra v. I would always wait 5 mins to dry x

I don't know if you find Trosani in the uk but they have one called quick dry zoom and it dries reallllly fast and helps the polish to dry too. I love it!

seche vite for me!

Seche Vite :hug:

Another very good one to consider trying is Out The Door. That dries very fast, too. :)

I use opi rapid dry top coat

for me it`s CND`s Air dry - super fast, super strong, super shiney :) xxx

Another very good one to consider trying is Out The Door. That dries very fast, too. :)

I 2nd out the door! really fast and I find it dosent mess with my nail art
win win :)

My favorite for many years has been Poshe. And clients rave about the fact their polish stays glossy much longer with this top coat.

CND Air Dry + Solar Speed Spray= Happy nails ;)

Thank you all so much - will get a selection in and see which one suits the best.

Ciate's Speedcoat, Have used it on set when time is sure and it really does dry touch dry in 60 seconds and fully dry in bout 5 mins at a push.........best one ive ever used, also makes polish last for ages on average 10 to 14 days

This thread and the others I searche on drying polish has been fantastic help!

Thank you! It's been torturing me why when I paint nails they never dry totally properly - in the last 2 weeks I took the advice from on here and as recommended started to use China Glaze Ultra Adhesive Base Coat and their fantastic Fast Forward top coat.... wohooooo lovely brilliantly dry shiny nails and of course I top of with my cuticle oil as recommended.

I'm really thrilled to bits and so pleased as this was the one thing I struggled with. thanks all!

Latest posts

Back