The waxing experts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch-ela

Reaction score
To the waxing experts, Kim Lawless, Jack Dunn and anyone else who offers their advice for free on this site.
I'm still learning waxing at college, but had a client today that I did a eyebrow and top lip wax on and she said that in all her 20 years of getting waxed, she had never had such a good experience and asked for my number so she can have her legs waxed in my salon.
I explained that I had asked lots of questions and followed all your expert advice, which is invaluable!
So a HUGE thanks from me, I'll be signing up for a Kim Lawless waxing course as soon as I know when my college course is finished.

That's great when you get positive feedback from your clients and well deserved I'm sure. Good luck and I'm sure you will love your training with Kim and thank you for your kind comments. I have met some lovely people from Salongeek and still learn new things every day reading through lots of great threads ...

Jack x

Well done you! Makes you feel great doesn't it.:hug:

My area is in Skincare, although I do a little waxing from time to time. Because of the great waxing advice on here, I no longer dread it, like I used to while I was training. Ch-ela, I have no doubt you will love Kim!

Latest posts

Back