The Whole Ball of Wax DVD with Lori Nestore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a lot of money but i guess it is someone giving their hard earned secrets away and if people buy it for that much money then good luck to her.

I will buy it because i would love to see how she waxes,pick up some new tips and get to see the elusive intimate male and female waxing.
For me,as i have been waxing everyday allsorts for the last 26 years i think i would be able to adapt quite easily to FEMALE intimate waxing on my own.

Im practically there with each younger client i get apart from an inch or so but i would like to see the process by an experienced intimate waxer.

Whether i will then add it to my treatment list or not depends on whether i feel that i am able to do it proficiently from watching the dvd and whether my insurance allows.
Bear in mind i am talking about me because i have all the experience i have and i certainly do not advocate someone with little experience use the dvd and then start intimately waxing i would say get the proper training.

With most general wax courses there are now, most people are passed competent never really with enough knowledge or practical skills its all a huge learning curve that you usually end up doing on your own when you are let loose on the public.

I think we need to badger Kim and Andy into doing a dvd and have a uk version with geek volunteers.

I think we need to badger Kim and Andy into doing a dvd and have a uk version with geek volunteers.

I agree Gill..wouldn't that be fab...would you be one such Geek to volunteer???

With most general wax courses there are now, most people are passed competent never really with enough knowledge or practical skills its all a huge learning curve that you usually end up doing on your own when you are let loose on the public.

I agree and that's why I invite trainees to re-train with me free of charge if I don't think they're up to standard.

Andy and I making a dvd? We've been approached several times but I need to lose some weight first (as Jen just made very clear on her reply). For the record, if we do make one (watch this space) it will include both male and female intimate waxing and troubleshooting on different hair and body types. and it'll cost around £50. xxx

WAX ON !

Last edited:
What a great suggestion!
I personally think it would be fantastic to see Kim and Andy joining forces to provide us geeks with an insight to their fabulous world of waxing!
xx

i think i am gonna order this for my birthday pressie off hubby , lol he will freak when he finds out how much it is though pmsl xxx

I agree and that's why I invite trainees to re-train with me free of charge if I don't think they're up to standard.

Andy and making a dvd? We've been approached several times but I need to lose some weight first (as Jen just made very clear on her reply). For the record, if we do make one (watch this space) it will include both male and female intimate waxing and troubleshooting on different hair and body types. and it'll cost around £50. xxx

WAX ON !

I've seen the clips of your TV appearances Kim and I don't think you need to lose weight!!!
Definitely keep us posted on your plans to make a dvd...i'd definitely support you and invest in one!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

Can we please keep private/personal remarks exactly that, Private.

I agree Gill..wouldn't that be fab...would you be one such Geek to volunteer???

Well if i did id have to have a bag over my head.Do you think that would look a bit unprofessional.

Well if i did id have to have a bag over my head.Do you think that would look a bit unprofessional.

LOL! :lol:
I'll happily be a model if i can hide under a bag!!!!
xx

Andy and making a dvd? We've been approached several times but I need to lose some weight first (as Jen just made very clear on her reply). For the record, if we do make one (watch this space) it will include both male and female intimate waxing and troubleshooting on different hair and body types. and it'll cost around £50. xxx

WAX ON !

dont worry about losing weight.They can airbrush you:).Just get on with it.

I know I wouldnt be a model for such an intimate video being the size I am.. would you? If we were both size 0 then maybe.

I don't recall calling you fat Kim.. not at all... I said the size I was... :eek:

See youve already got your models..two old bags.

I am sure thats not the case and not nesseary :hug:...however

:idea:you could alway's ask for the lights :idea:to be turned out when filming :lol::lol:

I know I wouldnt be a model for such an intimate video being the size I am.. would you? If we were both size 0 then maybe.

I don't recall calling you fat Kim.. not at all... I said the size I was... :eek:

It's quite obvious what you were meaning. Still, you can't always have the face and the body so I'm not too bothered about my weight really.

Anyway Jen, I'm not continuing this on here. if you've got any personal comments to make, please PM me.

Wow folks there's really no need for slanging matches were all adults.

I hate how you get attacked at times on this site for not agreeing with someone, c'mon the world would be dull if we all agreed on everything.

EVERYONE has said they think this dvd is good, EVERYONE wants a copy!

Although different people have different views on the price & the way we use it. Thats all!

I just wonder why we had to attack weight, looks, & prev comments to see that!

xxx

P.s I'll be a model for that video lol you don't get weirder or hairier than me!

just incase anyone missed this :)

Thanks a bunch Angie:hug:

Thinking back to the good old day's of British film making wouldnt it be a fantastic acheivement if a deal could be struck with Pinewood studio's and we could get a home grown produced video here in the UK??

judging by the superb job Jen did on the spraygun vid maybe we could reel in her hubby to do some filming for us :idea::idea:

I am sure thats not the case and not nesseary :hug:...however

:idea:you could alway's ask for the lights :idea:to be turned out when filming :lol::lol:

When you are modelling for the bsc you can have your kilt over your head.

We'd know it was you though because we've seen your Tartan:lol:

Latest posts

Back