the wonders of scrub fresh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie H

Reaction score
I love Scrub Fresh, not only does it take all the oil of the nail plate but it also cleans the nail plate and if you apply some to the nail plate of a client who swears her nails just 'fell of' it shows up all the striations that are caused by nails falling off in clients mouths:eek: yes I know at a pinch you can use acetone but what ever it is in scrub fresh thats not in acetone for me makes it worth every penny.
I will explain:lol: My long suffering daughter wanted a set of snazzy nails for a Halloween party but she and I are always short of time :rolleyes: and she's not supposed to have them at college anyway, so for this party we did a set quick and dirty, i.e. no prep figuring if they fell of in a couple of days it would save soaking them off, however her nail plates looked quite grubby so I cleaned them up with, yep good old Scrub Fresh and not only have they not fallen off but there is no lifting and when she caught one on a fridge door at work, there was major pain involved and the nail stayed put.
I did not remove shine, etch nails, or use primer or cuticle remover just scrub fresh and then L&P lets hear it for Scrub Fresh.

Hiya

I use it in bucket fulls..love it love it
Jenx

one thing i learned recently on my pre masters course with the Nail Geek himself, was that a 'rub over' with Scrub Fresh is not enough..

After watching Sam do a demo, he vigorously scrubbed that nail with Scrub Fresh.. right into the side walls he went, over and over...

Well, I thought my prep was good!! BUT after seeing him do it, I have done it same way since...with no mention to my clients. I have had a few in recent days that have came back for re balance and pointed out to me that although they sometimes had minimal lifting - NOW there is none!:eek: :eek:

(apart from the fact that it removes chewing gum!!:wink2: off clothes and carpets), it is definitely a product worth its weight in gold!!

one thing i learned recently on my pre masters course with the Nail Geek himself, was that a rub over with scrub fresh is not enough..

after watching Sam do a demo, he vigorously scrubbed that nail with scrub fresh.. right into the side walls he went, over and over...

well, I thought my prep was good!! BUT after seeing him do it, I have done it same way since...with no mention to my clients, I have had a few in recent days that have came back for re balance and pointed out to me that although they sometimes had minimal lifting - NOW there is none!:eek: :eek:

(apart from the fact that it removes chewing gum!!:wink2: off clothes and carpets), it is definately a product worth its weight in gold!!

I thought I was thorough with it but I will scrub extra hard from now on

I have aquired a new bottle of this scrubfresh but i use IBD gel products and Nailex L&P
I have recently had some product issues due to not using companion equipment and i was wandering if it is ok to use my scrubfresh with my prep for these products i use?? Oh and i bought a bottle of creative solar oil and was wandering the same thing, can i use it with my products. I dont like mixing products but everyone raves about these two things in particular and i didnt want to ve the only without them:green:

Blossey you should be fine with these two, it's just that before the Brisa gel wasn't compatible with your lamp

hey did you geeks know that you can clean up depilitory wax spills with scrub fresh? :) And VERY easily?

wax spills:eek: chewing gum:eek: anything else:lol:

Thanks heaps Sassy, thats what i was hoping you'd say:green:

wax spills:eek: chewing gum:eek: anything else:lol:

I cleaned my white board today with it at the Adult Ed centre I tutor for.
The Centre Manager watched in awe as I swiftly cleared away the stubborn scrawlings that had been left from the class prior to mine, with a paper towel with a smidgeon of Scrubfresh on!
:lol:

Latest posts

Back