The young couple who have just won 45 million jackpot!! Could you handle that amount?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tonicj

Hi All

Have just been reading about the young couple from Nottingham who scooped the 45 million euro jackpot!! Its so much money, I don't think I would know where to start!! Imagine having to think about how you would spend it..............:eek:

i think once i was firmly settled on a sun lounger on a hot delicious beach somewhere i'd be REALLY sensible about what i'd spend it on . NOT! lol.
way too much , they should give most of it away. no one who wins mega bucks ever seems to do well from it.

Oh I could make a fair old dent in that sort of money! Haha but I don't think it makes you happy if you are a miserable sod to start with.
I know some extremely wealthy people who I would never trade places with as they are so unhappy with their lives it's quite sad actually, it makes me appreciate what I have when I've been with them xx

If I won that, I wouldn't tell anyone but my mum. I'll let her stop working but I'll keep my salon and just build it better, employe people ect.

People who win say telling people was the worst thing they ever did, people camp outside always asking ect.... Xxx

Could I handle £45 million? I think so. If someone would like to see what I'd be like with £45 million in the bank, I'm perfectly prepared to accept a donation.

If I won that, I wouldn't tell anyone but my mum. I'll let her stop working but I'll keep my salon and just build it better, employe people ect.

People who win say telling people was the worst thing they ever did, people camp outside always asking ect.... Xxx

Yip I wouldn't tell a soul either incase they kidnapped my children or something :eek: xx

but they always say people will find out, whether you keep it secret or not. but i would only tell my mum, dad and sister too, i'd buy a shot gun and a massive house with a sign saying 'trespassers will die!' and if anyone begged for money i'd shoot them, lol but back to reality... i'd open up a salon and an antiques shop, i've always wanted an antiques shop :D i'd also pay for one of my little old ladies to get into the care home she wants to be in closer to her family, her one shes in now is so scary, i even hate going there.

45million would be a dream!

I'd have to cut back on my standard of living a bit....but I'd give it a damn good try. :wink2:

I wish! I would love to be able to buy a house and buy my mum a house. Would never have to worry about not being able to afford to pay for things, bills etc.
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes thank you very much xx

Hell yeah!!! I would sort all my friends and family out with houses but wouldnt give up work as I love it!!! But probably use it to open salons all around the country hmmm I might just start to play the lottery!! You gotta be in it to win it!!

Think how many sausages you could buy with all that lovely money!!! Lol ;)

Forget sausages, girl. I'd freakin' buy Shemar Moore!!!!!

Well, I guess that's kinda' like buying sausage in a way.

Forget sausages, girl. I'd freakin' buy Shemar Moore!!!!!
And you know who I would buy!!!!! The beautiful one was 50 years old on Monday.

I would also take over the world and Tammie would be my hand maiden.

Pinkie would be my chef and sausages will NOT be on the menu.

Did I mention that I HATE sausages !!!!!!

And you know who I would buy!!!!! The beautiful one was 50 years old on Monday.

I would also take over the world and Tammie would be my hand maiden.

Pinkie would be my chef and sausages will NOT be on the menu.

Did I mention that I HATE sausages !!!!!!

Lol I was hoping for a better job than chef ie shopping buddy :D xx

I would love a fabulous boat. A sunseeker or princess ( I've thought about this a lot:). It would have an amazing salon on board too.
I'd have to have an aviary built onto it for Binky

Vicki x

I would love a fabulous boat. A sunseeker or princess ( I've thought about this a lot:). It would have an amazing salon on board too.
I'd have to have an aviary built onto it for Binky

Vicki x

And would there be sausages on your boat?

Latest posts

Back