The young couple who have just won 45 million jackpot!! Could you handle that amount?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah id turn into a rite prick with that kind of money lol

nah id turn into a rite prick with that kind of money lol

I'd buy my house outright...

I'd fix up my house top to bottom.

I'd landscape my garden into a Zen style area.

Renovate garage into a gym/games room.

I'd buy a 2 bed in London for when we visit my family and do that up.

I'd pay off my overdraft, loans, store and credit cards.

I'd give my dad, mum & Stepdad, 2 sisters and brother a million each.

I'd put a million in my sons account to set him up in adulthood.

I'd go to Canada (my dream) then America to see family then then go to St Lucia for a honeymoon then I'd go to Kenya to see mates and go on safari then across Europe to Spain to meet Gigi and pay her for 1-2-1 training to get me up to her level then Italy to see more family then I'd go to Malaysia to see mates and visit Easter Island.

I'd buy a season ticket for United.

I'd start a driving school for my husband to run.

Buy my husband a Mitsubishi Evo and myself a Nissan Figaro, Seat Leon and Fiat 500.

I'd go and get the Tiffany Necklace and bracelet to match my earrings.

I'd buy a pair of Christian Laboutin's, Jimmy Choo and Manolo Blahnik's.

I would not donate to anything and I wouldn't give anyone else money because no one helped me when I needed it.

Plug my business and expand.

And THEN, I'd turn into a right prick!

X

..... then America to see family then then go to St Lucia for a honeymoon then I'd go to Kenya to see mates and go on safari then across Europe to Spain to meet Gigi
X

I see you can make it to Spain to see Gigi and America to see family.

Exactly when were you planning to come see ME....In AMERICA?!

Rich B*tch!

I see you can make it to Spain to see Gigi and America to see family.

Exactly when were you planning to come see ME....In AMERICA?!

Rich B*tch!

Tammie you are family!

Sista from anuthamutha

X

First of all, I'd buy my Dad the knee replacements he needs and pay off my Aunt & Uncle's mortgage and give them a nice lump sum.

I'd give our house to our son, and set Mike up for life with a nice pile in the bank.

I'd donate a huuuuuge amount to a cat rescue charity (but not Cat's Protection as they are vile evil bastards)

We'd move to an enormous house with staff and guest quarters in Javea, set up my own salon with the best staff and go to lunch up the road with Gigi.

I'd have lots of cats and buy my husband the R8 he's angling for. Our boat would be moored at Monaco of course and our plane, well, I've not thought that far ahead yet.

In the meantime, my apartments in London, New York and Barcelona would be bringing in Corporate let money.

I'd still be me though, would still cry at cancer research adverts, Noel's Christmas Presents and The Pride Of Britain Awards.

Ooo I woudn't turn down that kind of money!! Definitely wouldn't tell anyone about it though, other than my mum. I'd donate a huge chunk of it too, no one needs £45m to themselves! x

Sista from anutha mista. LOL
Now why in the world would the lovely Helen want to pretend to be related to an evil old moo like you!!!!

Now why in the world would the lovely Helen want to pretend to be related to an evil old moo like you!!!!

We've already discussed that fact that she and I both have a badonkadonk, which makes us both bootylicious...something a flat-backed girl like you wouldn't know anything about.

Which is why I gotcho' man, AXL!

Can I get a witness, Helen?

We've already discussed that fact that she and I both have a badonkadonk, which makes us both bootylicious...something a flat-backed girl like you wouldn't know anything about.

Which is why I gotcho' man, AXL!

Can I get a witness, Helen?

You're completely insane.

Its not a witness you need its a carer!!!

I laughed so hard I just woke my husband... Oops

It's an obscene amount of money. I'd give most of it away to various charities, I'd give money to friends and family that really needed it, do all the usual things like pay off mortgage, do an extension on our house or possibly move (although we love our little house so think we'd just improve it and stay here still) buy the cars we wanted, put some away for our son to get him through Uni, buy himself a house and car and then yeah, live off the interest, have a few nice holidays, go shopping whenever we want but we'd both still carry on as normal with work etc.

Am actually so chuffed for this couple, I like it when the people who win are really deserving, they couldn't even afford to fix their washing machine and then won. So happy for them, just hope they cope with it as obscene amounts like that have a habit of ruining your life rather than improving it.

I'd actually hate to win such a big amount. We've always said around £300k would do us, we could then pay off our mortgage and other little debts we have like credit cards, do an extension on our house, put a little bit into savings for us and our son and buy a nice car. That's it :) I'd be happy with that, would just love to be in a position to pay off mortgage and set my son up with a good start in life, that's all xx

Latest posts

Back