Thicker Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chlo

Reaction score
I know there is lots of threads on lashes but couldnt see what i wanted.

I currently use Marvel Lashes but Lash Fx glue(which is great) I use the C and Y style lashes which are the thickest ones they do. But people are wanting them thicker and some peoples iv seen whos had them done are thicker and i just wondered which range did the thickest? Have any of you tried and tested different ones?

The only thing is Marvel Lashes come on a sticky back strip which you put on the back of your hand whilst applying them to a client which is really handy, do any other brands do this?

Thanks in advance

You need to do a good search on here and you will find all the answers you need.
Nearly all brands sell lashes on strips.
Using a thick lash isnt really the best way to get thick lashes. Its all about layering and filling with smaller lashes once you have set your frame with the larger lashes.
x

Thank you for your reply. What do you mean by layering?

Thank you x

I'm also interested about how you layer x

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Lashes do not grow in one line across the lash-line. There can be up to 4 layers of lashes, so by applying lashes to all 'rows' of natural lashes you will create depth and therefore thickness.
x

layering is the best way to get thick full lashes. using the thicker lashes alone wont achieve this, neither will only sticking to the longest lashes.

to layer and create full lashes you need to lash every natural lash that you can :) i use 3 different sizes of lash when lashing - say for instance my client wanted a glam set of lashes, i would use 14s for my frame, fill fill fill with 12s and then see the tiny baby lashes? fill them with 8s!

remember your lashes grow in 3 stages so youll have three different lengths of natural lash so your extensions should be the same.

using the 8s also helps support the other lashes and stops drooping and twisting when the lashes start to grow out. hope this helps a bit :) xx

wow thanks for this i am going to try it what thickness of lash should be used then ??? i have al lthicknesses ! is there a master classfor lashes than you can take to learn these techniques ?? x

i mostly use .2s. occasionally ill use .25s but just on my younger clients. i dont go above that. you can mix thicknesses though :) i do when i use .25s, ill use the 8s in .2 to fill. xx

sorry forgot to answer about master classes!!

there are master classes out there, the girl who does my lashes has done one. i havent as yet, i dont feel ive not been lashing long enough! something for the future though :) xx

ok so had 3 infills today and used 8's in the infills as well as the usual length !! they were lovely so thank you very much xx

awww fab! :) glad to hear it. im always happy to help when i can! happy lashing xx

hi everyone,

ive just started spray tanning but am thinking of doing eyelashes just to boost my portfolio Someone recommended marvel lash but i cant find someone up here who does it. Are other products just as good, is there anyone else you can recommend

thanks in anticipation

for all my bigger lashes i use lashbase on the strips. 0.25 B,C and D curls

hi everyone,

ive just started spray tanning but am thinking of doing eyelashes just to boost my portfolio Someone recommended marvel lash but i cant find someone up here who does it. Are other products just as good, is there anyone else you can recommend

thanks in anticipation

I would steer clear of Marvel Lash, I haven't trained with them or used their products, but I know therapists that do as well as geeks comments on here and I haven't heard or read anything positive about their products and definitely not about their training.
Use the search facility on here and choose a reputable company that has many pros: flirties, nouveau, lash perfect, novalash to name but a few.
x

Latest posts

Back