Things that happen with certain clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if these weird things happen to other therapists. I have three clients that, for some reason, something always happens the day of their appointments causing me to reschedule. Like today, I had one of these clients booked in and I had to reschedule due to a water leak in my ceiling. Almost every second appointment I've had to reschedule due to illness, water problems, machine malfunction etc. I always apologize like mad to them even though its nothing to do with me (except the illness) but still, I feel terrible.

Does anyone have clients like this, where you have to reschedule due to weird circumstances?

Yes!!!!! I have one client without fail whose debit and credit cards will not work in the beauty card machine ever! But then she will pay for her hair with the hair salon card machine and it works! I also only seem to have to think of a client and they appear, like today id been thinking of someone and she walked in at 230 to make an appointment. Weird isnt it!

Yes!!!!! I have one client without fail whose debit and credit cards will not work in the beauty card machine ever! But then she will pay for her hair with the hair salon card machine and it works! I also only seem to have to think of a client and they appear, like today id been thinking of someone and she walked in at 230 to make an appointment. Weird isnt it!

I sometimes think Oh ive not seen "whoever" & then they call or text (Im mobile). I do think its odd when that happens.

Ive got a lady on a drink drive course every Friday yet books herself in at 6.30pm every other week then cancels, & will book at 7pm the other weeks & text me at 6.45 and beg for an extra 15-20mins. Luckily she lives on my housing estate so i get to finish early or see my dog. But I just dont take her on. I say no sorry I cant rearrange I only have your appointment time available as im fully booked. I can cancel your appt (as she has cancelled the week before she never wants to cancel the 7pm one) and hurries up. Lets see if she has learnt her lesson this Friday.

Xx

My key broke off in the front gate lock 1 morning with a super highstress picky regular already waiting for me a quarter to opening the shop. I was the only 1 in that day for opening & had to call & wake up a coworker living decent distance away that always cycled to work about 25mins or so to let me in the shop.

She was needing to catch a ferry & was miffed about it. I felt bad but what could I do?.....My buddy got to us about 20 after 10am & rescued us so I skipped her wash & partialy blowdryed it getting her out on time but I sure felt awkward hanging with her that half hour waiting!

I always think of a client who I may not of seen for a while, without fail always end up calling or walking in the day I think of them! It's so strange. Or I'll think "haven't done that treatment in ages" and someone then asks for it!

Felicity xx

Latest posts

Back