Thinning hair help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smyths

Reaction score
Hi im noticing my hair getting much thinner on top I still have a fringe but am noticing I can really see my scalp now along the top sides I think it might be male pattern baldness am freaked is there any products I could be taking to help stop this?

You could try Alpecin. I have no idea if this actually works. I don't know of any product that is proven to help with hair loss. You could maybe try a different haircut if you want to make it less noticable

Google nioxin it's not cheap but works :) get it from EWD and Alan Howard x

Google nioxin it's not cheap but works :) get it from EWD and Alan Howard x

Second this, nioxin is well worth the money....always recommend it to women after they've had babies as their hair can thin loads, should benefit you a lot :)

Thx everyone will google that now. Don't fancy being bald :(

Second this, nioxin is well worth the money....always recommend it to women after they've had babies as their hair can thin loads, should benefit you a lot :)

Have you had any clients that have seen really good results with this? I have a client who has lost alot of hair round her hair line / temples recently after having a baby! But going to recommend this but interested to hear about other peoples results first, before getting her hopes up :) xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Have you had any clients that have seen really good results with this? I have a client who has lost alot of hair round her hair line / temples recently after having a baby! But going to recommend this but interested to hear about other peoples results first, before getting her hopes up :) xXx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Generally ive recommended it and never seen clients again, as they were just passers by and not loyal clients lol, however a couple of hairdresser friends of mine use nioxin after having kids and their hair is thicker than it was before they had their children, definately works! x

im a guy and i have male pattern baldness so after months of bleaching and colouring my hair i paid the price. Nioxin scalp thearpy system 3 and aplecin are the best!!!! i used the alpecin for the shampoo, nixon for the conditoner and then use the scalp treatment for over night. it does work but give it time.

Latest posts

Back