This is driving me nuts !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Morning all!

Please can someone give me some advice on my L&P ??? I am due for a conversion with EZFlow after just using gel for a long while ( I have trained in L&P )I am using EZFlow HD and after nearly every set I have done I am getting this slight lifting its driving me mad :irked: I do a dry prep scrub well etc and I am using the HD primer I know its not the product so just need a few pointers to stop this, as you can see its not at the base of the eponychium its more to where the curve of the eponychium is.

(I have taken the shine of these nails so you can get a better look X)

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
is there a picture?

Oh what a silly mare !:smack:

I would say from looking at that pic the lifting is simply down to either touching the eponichium with product during application or not blending it quite flush enough to the nail bed.I would be more likley to think the latter.
Other geeks may have other opinions though :lol:
:hug:

If you are sure your prep is spot on, I'd agree with Del. x

im wondering if it is your application i.e mix ratio or are you pressing hard enough with your brush to seal the acrylic at the cuticle area if that makes sense? x

Cuticle is not remover properly? I've had same issues when I did not pay attention to the cuticles.

I have this all the time, just a tiny tiny margin all round of lifting. Very annoying - I know its me and not the product or my prep, so it must be my application. Should I be pushign/patting - usign firmer pressure>?

Looks like you need to be sure to press your product onto the nail, if your prep is no problem.
It's easy to be too careful about not touching the eponychium & therefor not putting enough pressure on the application in this area.

Ensure you are working at the correct product ratio, if the HD is too wet it can lift.

I am doing the conversion soon but have been dabbling with HD!

My question is, how do I work dryer when I need to have the brush full of monomer to pick up a good sized bead ? I was always taught not dab the brush onto paper to drain the monomer from the brush whilst working but would I have to do this with HD ?

Latest posts

Back