This Morning 11.20am - Longest nails ever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet doing the house work or gardening must be really hard..pmsl

Anyone not understand what a lower arch is now???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO they'd give Maccy D's Golden Arches a run for their money :wink2:

She's made a good living out of her nails... I bet she's had help with the housework at some point!
Shame though the reason she's got to have them lasered off.

She's nice & slim for her age, think I might grow my nails, If I can't cook n can't eat, it will be answer to my dreams :lol:lol:lol:

Lisa x

She's nice & slim for her age, think I might grow my nails, If I can't cook n can't eat, it will be answer to my dreams :lol:lol:lol:

Lisa x

LOL!!!! New fantastic diet on the market all you have to do is grow your own nails....yes thats all you have to do!!!!

There was a photo of her in one of the nationals weeks ago, how she can manage to do personal things for herself I have no idea, though in the article she says she doesn't need help.

Joan

YIKES those are serious claws.

But what is the reason they need to be cut off? (other than looking fugly lol)

And as for the dude, if you clicked on 'next pic', you'd see more of her and pics of him. Both are from the guiness book of records. he for the longest mohawk at 21".

Yea, Sandi, what is the reason she has to have them lasered off??

i bet she dosent wear tights.

She was in the newspaper here,horrible..
She said that one time a man wanted to bite her nails off.He was going to pay per cm he was biting off..lol!!

I saw an interview with her in one of the gossip mags recently and she has sores on her fingers from holding things as she can't pick them up with her fingertips - not nice.

Must be a bugger to do her eyeliner! :lol:

Yea, Sandi, what is the reason she has to have them lasered off??
If the article in one of our national mags is correct her husband has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

The only thing I am gonna say is just think what her hands will look like when they are gone! They are so disfigured.

check this guy out!
nails.jpg

HOLY MOLIES!!!!!!

and look at the guy in the back of the pic!! must be a freaky kind of salon!! Blimey!!!:eek: :lol:

Hey yeh saw it!! Seen her before though!! The guy in the back is another world record holder for the longest mohecan!! He was on the Paul O' Grady show last week. She's having them all cut off though on the 2nd of November, think she said she's had enough of them plus she takes care of her husband full time who has Altzimer's. She said that they are actually slightly longer now than the world record but she needs to have them remeasured before they cut them all off I presume. She also said that she's gonna keep them as she wants to be buried with them.:eek: Suppose they've been part of her for soooo long!!

If the article in one of our national mags is correct her husband has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
yep... that's what she said on the programme too...
they're being lasered off so she can care for her husband.

yep... that's what she said on the programme too...
they're being lasered off so she can care for her husband.

Why lasered though? Cant she just clip them??

or maybe if they are really thick she could use a hacksaw!
pmsl!:lol:

she's on again sharon osborne now !!!! errrhh

Latest posts

Back