This nail art design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoken-words

Reaction score
Just wondering how its been done?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344167943.023015.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344167943.023015.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 3,598
Absolutely no idea

Looks like she has cut up a table mat then stuck it on....lol

Haha wow, I have no idea either! I thought maybe thick layer of black polish then the mat thing pressed into it, but it would never look so perfect!

Would it be really thick artists acrylic paint?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Defo looks like the actual fabric has been applied to the nail, either that or a nail wrap but the cuticle area doesn't look clean enough for that x

It must be a really thin mat-thingy, the ones i've seen are so thick they would never look like this!

Could it have been etched on? Or perhaps imprinted with the mat?

Originally I thought potentially black acrylic with the pattern pressed into it but I do think it's something cut out and stuck onto the nails

x

What ever the hand is on in the back tryong is what's been stuck on I think! The pattern and design are exact!x

This looks very much like the stuff my fella has and has "pimped" up his dashboard with!!
Apparently it's called carbon fibre effect?? (probably not the exact term, he cant remember) and comes in sheets that are pliable and easy to use.
Not sure how long this would last on nails though??

No idea, lools great id have that on my nails its very different. No idea how it was applied though!

Look round the edges at the cuticle end ....looks like its been cut out and stuck on x

Would defiantly agree looks like carbon fiber vinal my hubby used it in his car too. It's heated up and becomes pliable
Took a picture but I can't upload it from my phone it's a Samsung s3 can any one help me

Last edited:
Definitely looks like a nail wrap the second finger from the top cuticle area looks as though it has a small crease

Cool effect though!

Add / follow me on pintrest shahildarboutique

looks like acrylic laces tome?

I have seen the link. They look great, do any of you think there is another way of creating these?

They look like carbon fibre wrap that people put on there cars x

Latest posts

Back