Thought for the Week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
- Janette Barber-

:lol: :lol: :lol: got my first stray eyebrows last month.

Got your quote hat on today Gigi?

:green: ooh just spluttered my tea again !
im going to have to stop drinking hot tea while im geeking , its so dangerous !

last year , i kept feeling something tickling my chin ..so i asked my boyfriend to have a look , he was like "nope nothing there"
it carried on all day , so i went and had a look in the mirror ..i had a huugggee hair on my chin :eek:
how he failed to see it , ill never know (unless he was just scared to tell me :!: )

Me thinks he just didnt want a frown like you gave him this morning. lol.

rofl:lol: Got to tell my mum that, she will love it!

Me thinks he just didnt want a frown like you gave him this morning. lol.
haha yeah good point :green:
it was more a ..:evil: than a ...:irked: actually , plus he knocked me up ..so my hair was on end and grease dipping off my T-zone..slobber on my chin hahaha
he wants to be afraid ..VERY AFRAID !

Yea ... we mums just love these sort of quotes!! :irked:

haha yeah good point :green:
it was more a ..:evil: than a ...:irked: actually , plus he knocked me up ..so my hair was on end and grease dipping off my T-zone..slobber on my chin hahaha
he wants to be afraid ..VERY AFRAID !

All men are not homeless, but some men are home less than others.
-- Henry Youngman

poor Joan Rivers, she's had so many facelifts, her stray chin hairs are now her eyebrows and her bikini line is now her stray chin hairs.

:lol::lol::lol:

Emmsy, you are so funny!:lol:

Well have pity on us poor chaps - Mother Nature's cruelest trick was deciding that as men age the hair on our heads should retreat, only to re-emerge from our noses, ears and shoulders... :irked: :biggrin:

Well have pity on us poor chaps - Mother Nature's cruelest trick was deciding that as men age the hair on our heads should retreat, only to re-emerge from our noses, ears and shoulders... :irked: :biggrin:

You forgot Bottom and back lol

You forgot Bottom and back lol

Lol, very true, but waxing those hairs keeps me in business so I'm not complaining too much! :D

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
- Janette Barber-
well I wish my "stray eyebrows" would stop going walkabout lol

Love it!
Hope the kids will stop showing me packs of razors in the supermarket when I tell them they are my 'eyebrows'!

Latest posts

Back