Thoughts on CND Master Painter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you ask me. everyone passes! u take the class practice a few fingers and wallah!! ur a master in shellac! lol

I spoke to my educator she said its not a guaranteed pass. You have to b confident and prove you can be classed aaa "master painter"

I spoke to my educator she said its not a guaranteed pass. You have to b confident and prove you can be classed aaa "master painter"

mmmm i really dont believe that. Im sure she told you that just to scare you. But I have no confidence what so ever in art.lol. I really suck in art and dont really care to much for it. maibe its different here and there. at the end of the class the educator said you are all masters in shellac and I looked at my friend and said "really":irked: ;).. that was easy! lol

Edinburgh doesn't have a date for The Polished Nail but has MP. I have done Shellac in March 2011, Nail Art Styles & Spa-Tacular too.... I am interested in MP but since there is no date for Polished Nail - I am looking to book MP. Or should I just wait to see if a date comes up ?
Thanks!

mmmm i really dont believe that. Im sure she told you that just to scare you. But I have no confidence what so ever in art.lol. I really suck in art and dont really care to much for it. maibe its different here and there. at the end of the class the educator said you are all masters in shellac and I looked at my friend and said "really":irked: ;).. that was easy! lol

I'm afraid it just is not as simple as that in the UK. You don't have to be Picasso, but you do have to reach a standard.

Just last week I held two students back who need to work further before they get their certificate. It's not just a matter of attending. But usually the ones who do commit to education DO have the skills necessary as they are serious minded about it. These two girls that attended last week were way out if their depth and really should not have attended. I actually did not charge them but instead booked them onto another class to learn how to paint. :eek:

Latest posts

Back