Threads just die once I have visited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking back in on this thread to see who else I needed to add to my list of thread killing b*tches. List continues to grow.

Please...go on.

I was checking back in on this thread to see who else I needed to add to my list of thread killing b*tches. List continues to grow.

Please...go on.
Thanks for bringing this thread up to recent gr8nailz I was reading yesterday thou lost signal and could not find it. Just wanted to say this is exactly what happens when I comment glad I not the only one girls big hugs xxxx

I am Spartacus! I shall be the one to kill this thread!

Sorry had a couple of glasses of champers tonight hehe

Love the series Spartacus was brill x

This is turning into a "who shot J.R?"
Thread, but it's "who killed the thread?"
Hope it ain't me! X x

This is turning into a "who shot J.R?"
Thread, but it's "who killed the thread?"
Hope it ain't me! X x

No it's not you, I'm still here!!

Were we the practice run for adding a link ? I feel so used.
Welcoming you into the fold, being a loser isn't that bad, we just get used to not winning :twisted:

You deserve a medal though, getting a thread closed rather than it just fizzling out, go out with a bang I say. Well done, I can only dream of such heady heights of loserness. LOL

*Hangs head in shame....shuffles feet*

What a dubious distinction, but thanks for the welcome.

*Hangs head in shame....shuffles feet*

What a dubious distinction, but thanks for the welcome.

Haha don't worry I'll keep it quite ;) x x

Were we the practice run for adding a link ? I feel so used.
Welcoming you into the fold, being a loser isn't that bad, we just get used to not winning :twisted:

You deserve a medal though, getting a thread closed rather than it just fizzling out, go out with a bang I say. Well done, I can only dream of such heady heights of loserness. LOL

Hey! Hey! At least my thread was NEWS!

This made me actually lol.....it happens to me all the time or nobody answers my posts ...I must have one of those faces lol ;)

That's the way "proper" geeks do it !

Hey! What did I tell you about that "proper" geek thing? Ain't nothing proper about me. I'm all...uh...hardcore and everything. Yeah....totally hardcore. I'm all about the hardcore.

I have a reputation to uphold, Girlie!

Hey! What did I tell you about that "proper" geek thing? Ain't nothing proper about me. I'm all...uh...hardcore and everything. Yeah....totally hardcore. I'm all about the hardcore.

I have a reputation to uphold, Girlie!

Softie.... yes we can see through you:biggrin:

Never mind though now we are all part of the Loser Fraternity, what happens in the thread stays in the thread or you will be sleeping with the fishes:evil:

I killed a thread about practicing on clients when qualified!!!

Omg this thread has come back to life 😳x

OMG...will it never die?

I was thinking tanfastic had done it!!

Latest posts

Back