Threads just die once I have visited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanfastic

Reaction score
Oh dear, I am getting paranoid now!!! Why oh why do some of the threads I post to seem do just fade away after I have commented ? LOL

Something I said? or is it that I just get there too late or that I have answered the question? Or is it that my replies are not actually thought provoking?

Starting to feel like Milly no mates:Scared:

Please talk to me:wink2:

Aww I haven't noticed them die everytime you post but hi I'll be your friend lol x

Aww I haven't noticed them die everytime you post but hi I'll be your friend lol x

Bless, thank you

signed

The needy one :biggrin:

Ah dont worry it happens to me too :biggrin: xx

Could it be because you've answered the question?

Or are you just a b*tch? :wink2:

It happens to me starting to worry a little !

I'm like that on a few threads too. Wonder who will kill this thread? Lol

Could it be because you've answered the question?

Or are you just a b*tch? :wink2:

Must be that then..... the first one NOT the last. LOL

Well you will have to keep this one going now or you will make us para ;) x

I know what you mean, now we are forced to keep going. Ha ha

at least I know now who my fair weather friends are LOL :rolleyes:

I've started getting paranoid, always happens to me to!! X

Me too, I wonder if I can kill this one?!

Most threads have to 'die' they ask a question and when it is answered there is nothing more to add, people may open it, read it and then leave again without posting anything as they feel there is no more they can add.

There are a few threads that just run and run on here but as this is a teaching site the majority of threads will be questions, which once asked and answered, need no further input so to try and keep that thread going would be pointless and make researching through old threads a nightmare.

It is natural that someone has to be the last to post on a thread & I care not if it's me. :biggrin:

Bet it'll be me though.
:p

Poor threads! Being killed right, left, centre! I wish we could have a tread protection league ;) or at least resuscitator!

Must be hard to be a young thread killed prematurely ;)

You can resurrect them by posting to them lol - what you would say in that post - well that could be interesting. :D

it happens all the time so dont worry :wink2:

Its also quet rare for peeps that have posted a question for help that they actually either say "thank you" or come back and tell us if the advice given actually assisted them

Manners dont cost a lot :wink2:

I would start singing "Please don't go! Please don't go! Please don't goooooooo" or maybe even light a candle and sing "Stay with me..." in a creepy dark room- just like Shakepears Sisters!

That's how I care!

I would start singing "Please don't go! Please don't go! Please don't goooooooo" or maybe even light a candle and sing "Stay with me..." in a creepy dark room- just like Shakepears Sisters!

That's how I care!

That song used to scare the hell out of me when I was little (stay) it was the video! On the same thing tho I look through my participated threads and they all die when I comment haha, I thought the same thing.

I bet no one will comment after this :/ x x x x

Latest posts

Back