Threads just die once I have visited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It happens to me, on every single forum that I go on.:Scared::biggrin:

it happens all the time so dont worry :wink2:

Its also quet rare for peeps that have posted a question for help that they actually either say "thank you" or come back and tell us if the advice given actually assisted them

Manners dont cost a lot :wink2:

Oh yes, that is so true, it only happened to me today and still no thank you for my FABULOUS, advice.
LOL.

Never mind hey, some of us still have manners:wink2:

Maybe we should start the "Serial Thread Killers Group" I pity the poor moderator who will be looking after us lot. They will be bored stiff. One post and then tumbleweeds meandering across the deserted plains

This thread is a little bit like russian roulette - who will be the last geek to post....:D

Lol, well I wasn't the last but I might be now...:?: :D

I've just seen this so it will probably be me. But if it is I'm glad it's not only me thinking this :)
Vicki x

just watch....i would've killed this thread by the time im finished! hehe! xoxo

Did we leave you hanging long enough yet ?:p

I wasn't starting to worry that i'd killed the thread!:lick: - mmmm that smilie looks slightly odd!

Haha I love this thread!

(it's pointless comments like that that usually kill it fro me!)

Oh yes, that is so true, it only happened to me today and still no thank you for my FABULOUS, advice.
LOL./QUOTE]

How rude!!! Some people have no manners!!...xxx

Have i killed it yet lol..xx

It's Thursday night....everyone's getting ready for a busy Friday.....I SHALL be last........x

It's Thursday night....everyone's getting ready for a busy Friday.....I SHALL be last........x

Not that im bursting your bubble or anything....
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm making a little list of all you thread killing b*tches and I'm going to ban you from my FABULOUS threads.

I've too thought this before!!! I've not been on so much recently but just a couple I thought oh no what have I said? Haha...glad not just me.......

I hope someone else writes too...I don't wanna kill the thread lol xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I wasn't starting to worry that i'd killed the thread!:lick: - mmmm that smilie looks slightly odd!

Thats 'cos I am sticking my tongue out at you

I'm making a little list of all you thread killing b*tches and I'm going to ban you from my FABULOUS threads.

Haha so funny :)

Latest posts

Back