Threads just die once I have visited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm making a little list of all you thread killing b*tches and I'm going to ban you from my FABULOUS threads.

Mwahhaha!! Add me to your list!

Poor threads! Being killed right, left, centre! I wish we could have a tread protection league ;)

Wonder if salon geek could come up with some form of insurance we could take out to cover us for this...bit like credit protection insurance :eek::lol:

Wonder if salon geek could come up with some form of insurance we could take out to cover us for this...bit like credit protection insurance :eek::lol:

thats it Collin - you've killed it!:Scared::wink2:

thats it Collin - you've killed it!:Scared::wink2:

Wel I didn't like to say but I think you are right.:evil: Mwaaahh haaa haaaaa ( Evil laugh)

Mmmm two posts in the last 90 minutes - dare I risk a third or will I be sitting here like norma-no-friends all weekend waiting for a reply???

Tanfastic, have you considered the possibility that your answer to the thread answers it so well, that there really isnt anything else to add, hence the thread is closed due to your utter brilliance??????
xxxx

I am Spartacus! I shall be the one to kill this thread!

Sorry had a couple of glasses of champers tonight hehe

Hang on a minute! I Just lite the candles and singing Stay with me!

Ohhh feeling like a mystery murder is about to happen ;)

Hang on a minute! I Just lite the candles and singing Stay with me!

Ohhh feeling like a mystery murder is about to happen ;)

Most threads die once ive posted on them...

Been feeling ignored / incompetent / underqualified / underexperienced / undervalued lately too! Lol. Could be just me! :)

Jurate xx

Aha! And you though Jurate that you killed it and suddenly this post popped out!

Tadahhhh surprise :)

Wow this is still going. :) bet it stops now!
Vicki x

Maybe not this one but I've killed the Barbicide one :(
Vicki x

Ahh well I can't let you take the wrap for this one too ;) x x

Lila, you must be dieing to be the one who kills a thread! Lol. I tried not to post here anymore - just in case,but looks like i cant stay away :)

Jurate xx

Lila, you must be dieing to be the one who kills a thread! Lol. I tried not to post here anymore - just in case,but looks like i cant stay away :)

Jurate xx

Ahh well I'll have to put something now or I will look rude if I ignore yr last comment ;) x x

;)
Still here,

Wow, do you think I will be the last? Cant believe I havent killed this one yet.
Hope you all had a great weekend and not too much sun burn as we should all know better.

Woo hoo didn't kill the Barbicide thread :) suppose I should concentrate on this one instead :)
Vicki x

;)
Still here,

Wow, do you think I will be the last? Cant believe I havent killed this one yet.
Hope you all had a great weekend and not too much sun burn as we should all know better.
Did you know you can always close your own thread....do a last post and close it.
Dam sure way of having the last word :lol::lol:

Did you know you can always close your own thread....do a last post and close it.
Dam sure way of having the last word :lol::lol:

What are you trying to say Collin ? Are you saying I talk too much, well get in line..... and by the way I think I am going to follow gr8nailz example and make up my own list of "fairweather friends":lick:

Latest posts

Back