Tidy system for storing eye shadows, blush, highlighters at home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finchesca

Reaction score
Hi

Have any of you guys come up with an ingenious way to store and utilise your own personal stocks of powder eye shadows and face colours, in your own bathroom? I need a much better system, so please do tell!

I have so many great brands and different size and shape pots and palettes of this and that eye/face colour, but end up using so few of them because I get fed up of rummaging around, opening all the fiddly pots and containers, getting messy... What's a good way to keep them all safey in view and practical to dip into every day?

Thanks ;)

I have these acrylic storage drawers from Muji. I was in the shop the other day and they do bigger better plastic ones too (they look nice though, not chav). I have 2 acrylic ones (like this but not a flip top) and it doesn't even touch the sides of my make up collection, it pretty much just holds my eyelash collection and a few lippies. My make up's a total mess right now.

I plan to buy a bunch of the plastic drawers and have a good tidy up asap.

Muji cases for me too! They're great.

Latest posts

Back