Tigi copyright colour lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None that I'm aware of. Most of the salons in the area are a combination of Maji, Wella and whatever cheap 100ml tubes they can find. xx

Thats the only other reason why is that there is a bigger using salon in your area.

Attachments

• tigi.jpg
    tigi.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 121
Thats the only other reason why is that there is a bigger using salon in your area.

Oh sorry i havent updated this in ages lol, I'm not in Bristol anymore. But I've just searched on same site and it's coming up as 1 salon in the area as using it.

Oh sorry i havent updated this in ages lol, I'm not in Bristol anymore. But I've just searched on same site and it's coming up as 1 salon in the area as using it.

That could be the reason why??

Acutally, scratch that. That was for bed head and catwalk products. When i only select copyright colours, it actually says no one in the area is using them.

Where aboutd are you?

I don't think Tigi will supply to mobile stylists. SarahLou, I guess they do for you because you're working in a salon.

About 15 miles from Hull in East Yorkshire. xx

You are in my area & i will ask out rep for you!! PM me your details :wink2:

Just spoke to him & the reason they don't offer it to mobiles is alot to do with the training as its salon based.

Just spoke to him & the reason they don't offer it to mobiles is alot to do with the training as its salon based.

I saw him yesterday he said you mentioned me =D x

Are you in the beverley area then? As he's had a salon from there phone him up today about it.

What is your rep called? X

Latest posts

Back