tinting lower lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loubilicious

Reaction score
Hi there Geeks,
I have a lady with very fair lashes, she is coming for her 2nd lash extension fill appointment and her lower lashes need tinting. Is there a way to do this without affecting the lash bond??

Thanks, Lou x

You could but it will be fiddly to do. I think I would prefer to tint her lashes before maybe a day or two to make things easier.

I have tinted lower lashes using cotton disc cut to size and just wetted and placed under the lower lashes as close as you can get to the lid. I then painted each eyelash with the tint individually and wiped off with cotton pads and water. My client that time had an allergy to vaseline so I was unable to use that or anything similar to protect her skin from the tint.

As I say it is doable but you would have to be precise. :green:

yeah i agree it can be done but you wil need to be precise in the application to ensure tint does not catch the adhesive i use cotton discs dampened cut in half moons but i half the cotton pad to reduce thickness so it sits nicely underneath the lashes to catch any tint and remove the tint in a sweeping motion from inner corner of eye to outer corner of eye using damp cotton discs but this wil need to be done carefully good luck lou xxx

Latest posts

Back