Tiny medal studs - where to get them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twid

Reaction score
I've just used, for the first time, the gold and silver stud that came free with one of the CND additives collections from a while back! They are so cute, I'd never given them a thought before but as soon as I did my nails a client wanted them within 2hrs!

I see S2 have some silver but no gold ones, I've looked elsewhere ie; ebay but they only see to have much larger and flatter studs.

Can anyone tell me if they've managed to get these really tiny ones and if so where from.

Thanks
Karaxxx

Can't help sorry, but I've been looking for them too :) they're just the perfect size x

They were really cute...I have literally a couple left and have been searching everywhere for something similar too x

No I've looked on eBay etc and can't find them sorry x

http://bit.ly/19k6ONI

Do you know the size of the ones you're after? I found these - smallest I could find at 1.5mm in round, silver or gold, if that's any help xxx

(The ones in their pic look bigger, but if you go into the listing description they have smaller ones)

http://bit.ly/19k6ONI

Do you know the size of the ones you're after? I found these - smallest I could find at 1.5mm in round, silver or gold, if that's any help xxx

(The ones in their pic look bigger, but if you go into the listing description they have smaller ones)

Thanks for that MrsGrey; I'd say they are no more than 1mm and are domed not flat. Think I might try the 1.5 ones though.

I've just spoken to S2, they have the silver ones but they couldnt really tell me how many you got for your money, approx a teaspoon full LOL. They dont have the gold and have no plans to get them :(

Typical I've only just used them, didnt before as I thought I wouldnt like them and now Im all excited to only find I cant get them - oh bother......

Karaxxx

Just looked in my silver additives case and mine are still in there!! They are teeny tiny!!

I received 2 packs of gold - there's about 40 gold altogether - I don't mind posting them if you want them Kara??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396877666.441116.jpg

Just looked in my silver additives case and mine are still in there!! They are teeny tiny!!

I received 2 packs of gold - there's about 40 gold altogether - I don't mind posting them if you want them Kara??

View attachment 61219

Thank you soooooo much, I've just pm'ed you :p

Karaxxx

Just thought I'd show how cute they look.

Karaxxx

Attachments

• Me Decadence plus studs 6-4-14.jpg
    Me Decadence plus studs 6-4-14.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 219
I have the 1.5mm ones from ebay and they are very cute. Would like some smaller ones though xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Jamelta that looks like them and they do ship world wide without it being too expensive.

Karaxxx

Here are 1mm in gold Tiny Gold Metal Dot Round Studs (1mm) | The Nail Room and silver Tiny Silver Metal Dot Round Studs (1mm) | The Nail Room
Not sure if these are the exact same ones as I haven't personally used them, but I've purchased other items from this store and I've had no problems.

I just wanted to let anyone, who is also looking for these particular size studs, that mine have arrived from The Nail Room and they are fab.

They arrived from Canada within 5 days - excellent service, I was able to pay with PayPal and they are exactly what I was looking for - as you can see from the pictures.

I cant praise them enough :)

Karaxxx

Attachments

• nail room studs (1).jpg
    nail room studs (1).jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 129
  • nail room studs (2).jpg
    nail room studs (2).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 127
Hi I've used these gold studs a few times and after a couple of days they go brown or silver ! Any tips on how to stop this from happening ? I usually do them on gelish then TIO x

Latest posts

Back