Where did you get your Hot Stone kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBR

Reaction score
Hiya,

I've done my course at college which included Hot Stone Therapy, so I now wish to purchase a kit. I've just received one I ordered on ebay and to be honest I'm not impressed.

The heater is lovely but far too small for the amount of stones the college taught us to use and there aren't enough stones anyway (silly me never fully checked if there would be enough of a certain type). Anyway apart from that is going back as it's damaged.

When at college we had stones for the back layout, Chakra layout, toe stones, hand stones, and at least 14 other stones for doing the massaging. They were lovely basalt stones too but the ones I see online in the UK are all pre-shaped and I'm not keen on them at all.

Where did everyone else buy their kits from please as I'm struggling?

Thanks.

I had mine from Aston & fincher - nice natural stones ... Can't remember how much - choice of 2 diff heaters - medium and a large - I have medium plenty space for 1 massage - large is very nice tho if your salon based ...

But I bet all the warehouses get from same suppliers really ..!!!
Xxx

Hiya, mine is from ellisons. It wasn't as cheap as some on eBay but the stones are really nice to work with and include everything you mention. I did change the heater after 7 years but only because I extended my room so had space for a larger heater.

I got mine from amazon its perfect for me. It's a 6 litre heater and it has all the stones and chakra crystals. It was around £100 and came with a 12month guarantee xxx

I got mine from beauty express.
Must say I like the idea of the Vulsini bags particularly a good idea for mobile.

I have a vulsini one, well worth the money !

I got mine from Amazon, heater is 6ltrs it come with 46 stones which were all in a nice wooden box x

Oooo I'm Soo jealous -
I Soo 'need' a vulsini bag ... Lol ... keep looking at them.... But cant justify it - keep asking myself before i make a big purchase will it make my boat go faster ... !!!

If I had didn't have a HotStones heater then def id be having the vulsini bag ... X

Latest posts

Back