Tip showing at free edge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lelu

Reaction score
Have got so used to sculpting where this isn't an issue I can't remember what to do. Have been using tips practising with Brisa Lite and wondered if there's something I'm doing wrong - I know I can cap the free edge but if I have to file to shape the view of the plastic tip under the white at free edge is not pretty.

Have got so used to sculpting where this isn't an issue I can't remember what to do. Have been using tips practising with Brisa Lite and wondered if there's something I'm doing wrong - I know I can cap the free edge but if I have to file to shape the view of the plastic tip under the white at free edge is not pretty.

If you can see the free edge of the tip after filing, then you are not holding your file at the correct 45° angle when filing. Or are you scrutinising by looking underneath which is something no one else can see? :lol:

If it bothers you that much then I would finish all you shape filing first before applying colour. Sounds to me like you are being ultra picky about really something that is a non issue.

Never looked at it that way! But I also think you may have a point about the file angle. Thank you 😃. Now, where's my file ...

...and now they look sooo much better. Thanks again Geeg.

Latest posts

Back