Tiredness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
Why am I constantly tired?! I went to sleep at 9 last night woke up at half 7 and I felt fine for about half hour now I'm ready for bed again! I don't remember the last time I saw 10 o'clock at night I'm always fast asleep by 9 sometimes 8 it's happening all the time ... Anyone else had this before? Or any advice? I try stay awake but I just physically can't keep my eyes open it's only been happening the last month or 2 aswell! X

Could you be anemic? Im always tired and the doctors tested for that but came back fine xx

Could you be anemic? Im always tired and the doctors tested for that but came back fine xx

I think it may be a trip to the doctors! I can't sleep in the day but I always feel like I could but when I go to I just end up lying there awake! :/ xx

Know how you feel, do you take any vitamins etc? Xx

Yes def go to doctors, tiredness for this amount of time could be a number of things. Good luck xx

I'm the same! But then I am working 40 hours in an office. 6 or 8 hours doing spa work some weeks and sometimes 10 with my clients! So I'm putting it down to that, and the weather lol xx

This happened to me and turned out to be thyroid. Go get it checked x

Know how you feel, do you take any vitamins etc? Xx

Nope don't take anything... It's only happened recently so no idea what to think :/ x

I have the same problem - just finished work at 5 wrecked now , on sofa can barely move! It's exhausting 😩I was at the drs last week re chest infection and she never suggested a blood test xx fed up !!

I have the same problem - just finished work at 5 wrecked now , on sofa can barely move! It's exhausting 😩I was at the drs last week re chest infection and she never suggested a blood test xx fed up !!

It's not good is it! My boyfriends up at 6 Monday- Friday an his up later then me when I wake up like 8/9 it's silly. Doctors tomorrow I think! I'm fed up too I've tried to plan nice night in with the boyfriend nice takeaway wine an film but never works as I'm asleep to early :( xx

I know this is going to sound wierd but maybe you're having too much sleep. I remember feeling like this a few years ago - constantly tired no matter how much sleep I had. Then I ended up going out for a friends birthday midweek and got in really late & only had about 4 or 5 hours sleep but the next day felt great and the tiredness went. Otherwise I'd get to the drs for some blood tests. Hope you get sorted as tiredness is horrible.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had ME the last 15 years and have more then likely felt "normal" a handful of times!
It's awful!
I did have a number if tests done as took four years to diagnose.
Ex diabetes, depression, thyroid ect so if your tired for longer then normal I would go get checked out at doctors xx

I know this is going to sound wierd but maybe you're having too much sleep. I remember feeling like this a few years ago - constantly tired no matter how much sleep I had. Then I ended up going out for a friends birthday midweek and got in really late & only had about 4 or 5 hours sleep but the next day felt great and the tiredness went. Otherwise I'd get to the drs for some blood tests. Hope you get sorted as tiredness is horrible.

I used to feel tired and groggy all day if I slept too much. Fortunately I have a toddler to help me avoid this now :lol:

Me too! Mines 22 months and going through a waking in the night phase. I was awake feeling ill last night - dropped off about 1ish then was woken up at 3 & she didn't go back to sleep until 5.30 then was grinning in my face at 7! Kids eh lol.

Latest posts

Back