To all Mothers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail2heart

Reaction score
HI to all Geek mothers out there just wanted to wish you all a great day and hope you have many more to come.Your children are the best gift you could ever get.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

why is it mothers day in USA? it isn't here in the UK that was in March i think?

Well,Thank you:))

It´s Mothers Day in Germany today:)))

Andrea:lol:

Its mothers day in the caribbean :lol: lol

Happy Mothers Day :hug:

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers in all the countries its mothers day today !!! xxxxxxxx

I see, I was wandering what Yolanda wason about earlier.lol

Happy Mothers Day. xxx

Happy mothersday! :hug:

Is the UK the ony place where mothersday is different?

Not sure anyone?

LilDee said:
Is the UK the ony place where mothersday is different?
It was Mothers Day here in Spain last Sunday (7th May).

I have now realised that not everyone's mothers day is on the same day,You definately learn something everyday.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

well ill be blowed. i have had more done for me today then our own english mothers day..lol (or could that be cos i have put my back out and cant move:cry:) lol.. babe can i have another drink please lol take advantage while i can...:)

And australia too! So happy mother's day to all

andrelax said:
I see, I was wandering what Yolanda wason about earlier.lol

Happy Mothers Day. xxx
Oh, in the journal?? Yup, that's what I refering too...Sad to break up on Mother's Day isn't it??????? I had a rather lonely, but otherwise peaceful day. :rolleyes:

Ms.Matrix said:
Oh, in the journal?? Yup, that's what I refering too...Sad to break up on Mother's Day isn't it??????? I had a rather lonely, but otherwise peaceful day. :rolleyes:
Ah sorry to here that, well here's a cuddle from me to you :hug: your not lonely when your on here.

nail2heart said:
HI to all Geek mothers out there just wanted to wish you all a great day and hope you have many more to come.Your children are the best gift you could ever get.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Thanks so much and hope your mother's day was a great one, whether with kids of your own and/or your own mom or mom-in-law

:green:

Latest posts

Back