today is the day I will become a grandma !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
my cat is in labour !!!
I am very excited awww i have never been a midwife before though so a bit scared too ..
she is wandering round looking for a spot now, and she is miowing, plus every now and then then she is panting
I cant help her :(

she'll be fine emma just let nature takes its course .... o0h ittle kittens xx

aww how cute!!!! It must be worrying not being able to help but I'm not sure there's much you can do. When our cat had kittens it ended up having them at the bottom of my grannies shopping trolley thingy (you know the ones they pull along behind them!) anyways had to fish out the babies quick before they got squashed but were fine. They do have them in strange places sometimes! But how cool you must be so excitedd!!! oh send a pic once they're born. xxx

Just to let you know emma is now the proud grandmother of a kitten. First one born, her daughter just let me know on MSN.

All together now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

my cat is in labour !!!

I am very excited awww i have never been a midwife before though so a bit scared too ..
she is wandering round looking for a spot now, and she is miowing, plus every now and then then she is panting

I cant help her :(
Well I do have some midwifery experience. I've delivered 11 babies but they all had 2 legs and not 4:eek:, lol, so am not sure I could be of help:green:. Let nature do what nature was intended to do Emmsy. You sound like you need a cuppa. I'll go and put the kettle on.

We need a geek to bake the cookies and later, somebody to pop the cork and pour the champers. Who's volunteering?

OOOOHHH we have 2 kittens so far !!
I think that may be it now, but y'never know,
ill update on the whole birth story later and pics ...we're trying to phone everyone and they are all engaged :irked:

Aww cool! Poor wee thing she'll be all tired out, extra cuddles and catnip for her tonight!! x

shes had 4 now !!!!!:green:

Emma...I nearly died when I saw the heading before I realised it was kittens!Congratulations!

shes had 4 now !!!!!:green:

o0h 4 !! what colour are they??? o00h can you believe I logged on to salon geek to see how many kittens your cat had???

Me too ha ha am supposed to be studying for an exam but can't seem to fight off the temptation of geekdom!

Picture127.jpg

Picture141.jpg

here for more pics ........

emmsybabes/kittens - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:green::green::green::green::green::green:

awwww bless her... she looks pleased with herself... I would be too if I'd given birth to 4!!!!!!!! lol

Aww so cute x

im all broody now :green:

Lovely pics Emmsybabes, thanks for sharing.

Bless her, she looks knackered!

Gorgeous xx

Awwww so cute!! Congrats Grandma!! hehehe!! xxx

Ahhhh Emmsy, how gorgeous! She is such a pretty mummy and looks so relaxed after giving birth to her 4 precious babies. Thank you for sharing the pics.:hug: xx

aw bless..... maemay they are so cute :)

aww can i have the spotty one , it looks so cute :hug:
she looks a lovely cat hun xxxx

Latest posts

Back