today is the day I will become a grandma !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Em they are sooo cute. I have always wanted a cat but Hubby is allergic and it turns out that my little girl is too :cry:

I can see you ending up keeping them all hun, they are georgous :hug:

:hug:Omg how have I missed all this action :irked: Congrats to Granny Emm and her adorable babies they are soooooooooooooooooooooo cute, Want one :hug:

here is a piccie i took before ,
its not too clear,
But their little eyes are opening now, they are like half open (look a bit spooky actually!)
and 2 of them are walking (a bit stumbly though)
mum is fine and eating like a horse !!!

they are 2 weeks tomorrow :lol:

Attachments

• Picture 308.jpg
    Picture 308.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 35
ahh, arent they lovely.
do they feed at regular intervals, or are they on her all the time ?

They dont feed very often now,
She eats, go's and feeds them...then she go's out in the garden for a break (I swear if she could smoke, she would call it her ciggie break)

Then they sleep for a while, and then the faintest meeoww and shes back doing the same thing all over again , bless !
They have little play's now too, wandering round the box on their wobbly little legs .

Well I was sooooo gutted before ,
My neighbour knocked, and asked if I had any going spare :eek: her friend would like one...I said "erm....two... who are they ? will they look after the kitten properly", she said "yes she had knew this person years and years, their cat died a few years ago and they would love another"
So then I said "ok well let me know when they would like to come and have a look, and I'll sort something out" ...OMG she said "oh their at mine now, can they come and see" :cry:

lol you should have heard me "i was like "oh erm...well if they are not feeding at the moment,...tell you what I'll knock in a min"
Then I had a reality check and realised I will have to let go at some point,
so I let them come and have a look .....Omg I'm sorry but he looked like a right weirdo!
but I'm not one to judge a book by its cover (I aint perfect)
He seemed ok , he went straight in for the black one ..I was like "OH NO that one is mine,"
anyway him and partner decided on the patchy one that looks like mum,
he then proceeded to tell me he "talks cat " :eek: he knows what they are saying etc....
he has had many cats , and his neighbour used to work for the cats protection or something, so he used to foster cats untill they could be re-homed .

He seems ok , but I swear to god, If he doesnt look after my baby I'll hunt him down....and he will be KITTEN FOOD :evil:
So i have told them I will keep them updated on kitty's progress and let them know when time is right and they can take him ....

boooooohhoooooo:cry:

heres some updated pics

AAWWWWWWWW
the little horror's have totally wrecked my new kitchen wallpaper, have almost bitten through my phone wire....the cat litter stinks even though i clean it , and put cat litter freshner in it,
they have figured out how to escape fromt he kitchen,
my dog woke me up on saturday morning to tell me 3 of them were out, one upstairs, 2 in the living room, the dog was pacing the hall crying panicing lol,

awww yes they are so VERY FREAKING CUTE :irked: (does anybody want one ???)

:green:

LOL
I had a little trouble with the size of the pics,
so If i scared the hell out of any of you with my "land of the giant" kittens then I appologise lol:green:

Attachments

• Picture060.jpg
    Picture060.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 35
Aww so sweet..but no...3 kids 1 husband and 1 hamster will do me just fine!
Daphne RIP is now in the garden with Hammy. Velma....the sister...you would have thought the hamster was traumatised but no.
She was spinning on that hamster wheel and it WAS NOT APPROPRIATE!!!
How could she do that when her dead sister was lying at her side?
Hamsters..... a new take on life perhaps.

LOL
I had a little trouble with the size of the pics,
so If i scared the hell out of any of you with my "land of the giant" kittens then I appologise lol:green:

Now they look cute Emms not scarey giants anymore lmfao :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back