Toe-Nail Re-construction!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lainy82

Reaction score
Ok, so I had a bath this am, and noticed my big toe-nail was a little flaky!!!

I know, I know, I shouldn't have picked at it but I did! And...some nail came off, then some more, and then some more!!! Then the whole corner lifted, and now it's a mess!!! :eek:

Can it be fixed or am I going to have to spend the whole summer with a many toe-nail?!!!:eek:

Oh, and I live near Southampton if anyone can help!!! Will put a pic up in my album if it helps to see what it's like!!!

:hug: xxx

LCN puts out a product called Pedique which you can use to rebuild the corner of your toe - it's a uv gel

poor you ... when are you free babe im at home and pretty free this monday? or i maybe able to to something tomorrow - am out during the day but maybe early evening? im in whiteley - i'll have a look and have go for you if you like ? can't have you going round with a toenail like that now the sunshines out eh !

kx

Ok, so I had a bath this am, and noticed my big toe-nail was a little flaky!!!

I know, I know, I shouldn't have picked at it but I did! And...some nail came off, then some more, and then some more!!! Then the whole corner lifted, and now it's a mess!!! :eek:

Can it be fixed or am I going to have to spend the whole summer with a many toe-nail?!!!:eek:

Oh, and I live near Southampton if anyone can help!!! Will put a pic up in my album if it helps to see what it's like!!!

:hug: xxx

rebuilding it with gel will keep it looking natural and should stay on while it grows back etc but i do stuff like that all the time i just paint it bt paint the free edge in a straight line to make it look even cos it's your toes looks convincing.

Thanks peeps, I knew you'd help! Thought it could probably be done with gel, just needed to check! :) xxx

Well, I have a similar prob and I got over it with gel!

I noticed that my big toe nail right foot was splitting right across the middle, the split actually goes halr way across! I couldn't work out what was causing it, until it dawned on me, my god awful college pumps I have to wear, are causing pressure on my big toe nails. The left one now has a ridge going across and I think it's doing the same thing eventually.

Anyway, as I didn't want to lose any more of the nail which has already split (corner's gone already), I put some EzFlow gel on it. It doesn't look brilliant as I can't get close enough to my own feet any more IYKWIM, but it's protected it really well, and my nail is growing out nicely underneath. I just keep my nails painted and no-one is any the wiser. I can still wear sandals etc!

Latest posts

Back