Toenail Gallery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:green: i have got a feeling that top 'o' the range phone is gunna be smacking you in the back of the head full force at high speed any minute now seanny :green:

:green: i have got a feeling that top 'o' the range phone is gunna be smacking you in the back of the head full force at high speed any minute now seanny :green:

ROTFLMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must just point out that the phone he is using as a 'model' is an old thing that has been hanging around getting dusty and full of dog hairs...... you'd have thought he'd have given it a bit of a wipe over before photographing it and posting it for the world to see!:eek:

Jackie

MEN lol

Have emailed some pics to you seanny for your site, but only put them on if you think they are good enough lol :hug:

Have emailed some pics to you seanny for your site, but only put them on if you think they are good enough lol :hug:

Hi Louby, I havent received any pics hun. Can you check the email addy again please? Mine is [email protected] Thanks in advance :hug:

To all those others who are siding with Jackie and her totally uncalled for attack on me re the dirty mobile phone. Erm....why is my job to clean it? The hairs were from her dogs and they are her dogs as she so often points out to me. Whats the story? All I can claim as my own is the flippin' dirt? :rolleyes:

Hi seanny, i have sent the email to you again can you let me know if you get it, cheers

Woohoo....thanks Louise, pics have arrived and they're lovely. I'll email you as soon as I've added them

Thanks again, Sean

Thank you seanny :hug:

hi seanny i have sent you some more pics to the other email addy you gave me , hope its ok thanks dee xxx

Latest posts

Back