Toilet duck and Free manicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zuise.e

Reaction score
I've just had a leaflet through the door from Toilet duck - has anyon eseen these?
It says if you buy 2 toilet ducks you can have a free Mini - manicure worth up to £15!
It's in association with The Beauty Group - The uk's largest network of independent beauty salons with over 250 salons nationwide.

The ad caught my eye as is has a manicured hand holding the toilet duck rimblocks and the slogan says " keeping hands and loos simply gorgeus" !!
:lol: :lol:

I swear it was the beauty group who were offering spray tanning last year through an advert in Glamour magaizine - i sent away for it and never heard back from them. I could have done with it as it was just before my holiday as well!:twisted:

alana said:
I swear it was the beauty group who were offering spray tanning last year through an advert in Glamour magaizine - i sent away for it and never heard back from them. I could have done with it as it was just before my holiday as well!:twisted:

I went on to their site out of curiousity to see where my nearest salon is - there is one about 10 miles away and another in Eastbourne. I've never heard of the Beauty Group.
I just thought it was bizarre - relating toilet cleaner to wanting a manicure. Though i suppose women who like clean toilets may like to have nice nails!! (or something)

How very strange.... what a funny offer, I'll keep a look out for it. :biggrin:

is it incase you get toilet duck under your nails while cleaning the toilets?(mmmmthat loverly pine fresh smell that your clients will love!):biggrin:

A very strange combination!

Would be better with cilit bang to make up for all the lovely sets of nails they've ruined! lol!

xx

tigerlilli said:
A very strange combination!

Would be better with cilit bang to make up for all the lovely sets of nails they've ruined! lol!

xx

I hate that stuff it stinks!!

Zuise.e said:
I've just had a leaflet through the door from Toilet duck - has anyon eseen these?
It says if you buy 2 toilet ducks you can have a free Mini - manicure worth up to £15!
It's in association with The Beauty Group - The uk's largest network of independent beauty salons with over 250 salons nationwide.
:lol: :lol:
I too seen one of their offer's, I remember checking it out as you do! It's not very straight forward, and a bit of a con:evil: . IMO

Latest posts

Back