Tom Holcomb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my garage...trapped:)
lol.

Holcomb is in Japan as was previously mentioned. Beachneck is in California doing loads of celeb stuff. Not sure about Alisha.

Tom Holcomb, Tom Bachik AND Alisha have left Entity.

I know it...
But, Thanks.
I haven' t find them at Entity's website since 3-4 weeks...

Isn't Alisha on mat leave atm?

I know it...
But, Thanks.
I haven' t find them at Entity's website since 3-4 weeks...

i did read on the beautytech website that someone had done some training with one tom and alisha recently i believe.

Oh Judy you are funny

I wonder what they have to do to get out :)

Just speak to me:lol:
That would certainly be something.
Watching them work would be a real buzz.

Alisha had her little boy in July - he is sure a cutie!!!! Holcomb left Entity in July 2007 and both Bachik and Alisha left in January.

I have taken many trainings (7 that I can count!) with Holcomb. He is incredible. Such a great, talented, and yet humble guy! I just went to a two day competition training with both him and Alisha last month. Tom usually teaches pink and white application. The cost varies depending on the class situation.

Judy and Anthony- That is so confusing. I thought Judy was quoting herself.

it's amazing that "founders" can leave a company so soon after it's launch.

In my years I've seen so many products come and go, people endorse this products and that product ......... at least their expertise will never diminish.

These things have happened for a reason, or multiple reasons.
These artists intentions were good, trust me. They did not just leave on a whim. It took a lot to get the the point of leaving.
I'm as sad as anyone, but I don't blame them. So please don't judge
until you have walked a mile in their shoes.
I'm sorry but I will not expand on any of this, so please don't ask.

Tickled Pink & Grey,

~Kimberly Lesser~
EXHALE Nail Studio
Valparaiso, IN
WWW.EXHALENAILSTUDIO.COM
Inta Member
AEFM Trained
Creative Nail Design "Grand Master"
2000-2002 EZ Flow "Master Artist" Educator
2006, 2007 Entity Competition Team Member
2006,2007Entity Advantage Education Team Member
Entity Advantage # 58923

bump..

so who do we contact if we want to train with him?

Does anyone have a video clip Tom Holcomb's how to do the Pink & White? I would be very grateful that someone sends me a link to the video!

Does anyone have a video clip Tom Holcomb's how to do the Pink & White? I would be very grateful that someone sends me a link to the video!

I don't have a video link but I do have an Entity dvd box set of 3 dvds showing Tom Holcomb, Tom Bachnik and Alisha doing various salon and competition nails. It is a great set.

Latest posts

Back