TONY STOCKWELL SHOW-anyone interested?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is going to sound so silly, but I feel really upset that I have to miss the Tony Stockwell show this month.
He will be at Fairfield Halls in Croydon on 26/5/06. I had bought a couple of tickets for this months ago, and had been looking forward to it so much, but now can't go. It has clashed with a trip we have to make to North Cyprus, to furnish our house for the summer and it's our only chance.

Anyway, I need to sell these tickets on, as I can't get a refund. I know there are a lot of believing geeks on here, so if anyone's interested in buying the tickets, please pm me.

Who is Tony Stockwell (sorry)?? lol xx

I see Tony in January of this year but he was not as good as Colin Fry in action. Wish I could go again tho but I'm too far away:cry:

~shelley~ said:
Who is Tony Stockwell (sorry)?? lol xx

Errrr, quite ... who is he?

Tony is a psychic medium. He has done several tv shows including "The Psychic Detective". I've only ever seen him on tv, and he seems excellent, and is known to be one of the best in the country.

Shame I won't get to see what he's really like.

Anyone else interested?

Just thought I'd bump this one back up.
For some reason, my threads don't come up on the posts page.

Can anyone see this thread?
When I look through the new posts section, it doesn't come up on there. Just wondering if it's just my pc.

Latest posts

Back